FreeFlyHol

High/Low

High: Getting out of work early to be forced to go to physical therapy, and being allowed to skydive...

Low: Not making any overtime to pay for my jumps:(
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

High: Doing a tandem jump after not jumping since April. It was what I needed to get the nerve to continue with AFF!!!!

Low: Not having the money to continue AFF this season.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

High: Fox 54321 Sports has officially given me permission to use their logo for the Rob Harris Boogie website. Meaning Wee Man and Leanne Tweeden will be at the Rob Harris Boogie with camera crews.

Low: fuck I don't know. San Diego is burning

High: the pressure system has changed and the weather is going to help the fire fight.

Low: spooning with yourself is a bitch.

Low: broke a beautiful piece of art glass

High: spoke with a couple good friends today.

High: one of them saved her own life with those emergency procedeures you pick up during AFF

Low: her altitude

High: I'll be climbing to altitude just about as many times as I want next weekend...

High: the event I've been working on is rollin like a freight train

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

You're fucking kidding me, right?!!? What dz is this? Thats Awesome! Congratulations!!!

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

that rocks!! Congrats, i'll definitely have to come to frontier next year, and win it ;)

If all people in Colorado are the way they are in Boulder you'll be living with some of the coolest most down to earth folks in the states..

High: am getting ready to downsize to a 170
Low: I love my current 190, and am going to miss it terribly

High: Made a gigantic great move at work today, that probably saved the company close to $10,000
Low: Afterwards was asked to leave for the day due to a painful wrist (from work stuff, that we're trying to 'fix'), and it was too late to go to the dropzone to jump on this GORGOUS day :(

High: Waking up and realizing my surrounding consists of a man I love waking up with, a dog that has me whipped, the fresh smell of coffee, and a cozy hooch on the dropzone. Life is good.:)
High: One more day until we're on the road for Florida!B|

Katie:)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Happy birthday dude ... I managed to hit 40 myself just a few short weeks ago. I guess you and I can agree that October of 1963 was a good month. ;)

High: Knowing that in a few short days I will be jumping at Sebastian.

Low: Knowing that my trip to Sebastian will have to end at some point.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over