FreeFlyHol

High/Low

High: pressure washing the driveway and seeing how much it changed (is that pathetic or what -- but it was clouded in)

Low: Reading about Holly

thanks for finding this thread.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

High: Knowing Holly is flying free every day in a beautiful place, looking down on us and smiling.

Low: Knowing Holly will not be around to hold my hair for me while i'm puking....

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

High: Seeing the impact that Holly has had on the lives of the people here, even on those who never met her in person. It seems clear to me that she was without question an amazing human being.

Low: It's just NOT FAIR that people like her can be taken from us.
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

High: Goingto the DZ, seeing Monticello (our home-away-from-home), and jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.

Really High: Made a skydive with an Angel.

Low: Found out my old DZ in SC closed its doors.

Really Low: Found out we had lost another shining star.

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

High: Being in a sport that lets me have incredible fun and meet incredible people.

Low: Being in a sport that can take those incredible people from you.

Holly, thanks for being my "official stalker" and sending me all those PMs. You really brightened my life.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

High: Watching kids grinning and screaming "There's the Easter Bunny" as he skydives into the DZ.

Low: Logging onto the computer today and seeing that we lost Holly.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I'd have to say that her first post in this thread was pretty doggone Holly. I say we enjoy it again:

High --> Making a boy drool on a $3000 rug at work.

Low --> Finding out about Wingi's dog. :(

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

High--getting addicted to the wonderful world of skydiving

Low--losing Holly:(

Checking back through my pm's, just makes this harder to handle, and I didn't even get the chance to meet her.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

High - seeing all this love

Low - the reason for it

I second that emotion. I never met Holly but still feel a terrible sense of loss and sadness. Blue skies to you sweetie... I'll see you when I get there.

Fall in dove.

High-- Meeting Holly at the Blue Water Boogie and instantly thinking I made a new "real" friend. My first thought when I met her was yeah, our sport needs more cool chicks like this.

Low-- Hearing the news today from Chop Chop and reading the thread in the incident forum and knowing that DZ.com will feel a little lonlier now that she's gone. Blown away I am ... :(

Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

High: Grieving you without any stigma about your death and passing. Having a sublime awareness about who you are and your brilliant outlook. Hearing mental "right on's" while reflecting on your shine...
Low: not going to be surfing with you down at the cliffs

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

High- Meeting a real life Angel named Holly, here on earth just last weekend at the River Boogie.

Low-
1. not knowing her longer
2. not getting the chance to jump with her
3. not knowing she was a real angel until after reading all of the posts and threads
4. not getting to attend her memorial
5. not getting to wake up from what i wish was just a bad dream:(

Nick D

The key to Immortality is- first living a life worth remembering”

High: Holly made me laugh. Holly's hugs. Her Avatar! Her PM's, our chats. Her smile. Knowing she was loved on this earth.

Low: *sigh* the reason tears are flowing. Watching her AFF instructor crying. Calling Brad with the news...
-----
Fly Free Holly
You were such a doll
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

High: the speed of my internet connection
Low: can't sleep for shit, and i've got to do mad shit tomorrow/today

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky