FreeFlyHol

High/Low

High: It's my birthday. I'm going to go ride my Harley and eat dinner with family. My son will be over after hockey practice and we'll probably watch a movie. They'll tell me they love me. I got to have strawberries and angel cake for lunch. I'm a very lucky person.

Low: I've spent too much time postwhoring, and am starting to fall behind at work. Oh well. See the high...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Yesterday's High/Low

High: Finding out that my company is still doing profit sharing (nice check for me in 1 month)
Low: Finding out that there are no raises from last year

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

yeah playing 'meat gazer' is definately low on the lists of jobs you get as a new NCO..

Once back in the airforce I knew it was comeing and did a prior purge and made a master seargent about three hours late to go home off base, bus ride, had no car, boo hoo. Oh the games. Glen

which way is up is a good one, i love that game.
best thing is you can have all the SoCal sweet water you can drink for FREE. that day a drank a quart at least

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

High: I successfully coded the background and one (of 9) columns for a display using a new tool, and I understand everything I've done so far

Low: I'm WAY behind, mostly because the schedule is aggressive, and I'm coming up to speed from zero.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

High - seeing my best friend!!!

Low- driving 10 hours straight to see her....getting driver's arm (sunburnt arm from driving) and then attampting to drink to oblivion!!!

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

High --> hanging out at Kapowsin and meeting some very cool peeps. DZ.comers and others as well. I think i'm going to be able to trive here if this vibe i feel is the real thing

Low --> not getting to jump this weekend..work work work..i need a new life...