FreeFlyHol

High/Low

High: meeting and enjoying the evening with Dana Bowman

Low: not getting off in time to see him do a demo jump this afternoon

High: Dana says he will jump with me next time he comes near here which will be in about a month

High High: meeting someone who has the best outlook on life I've seen in a long time and knowing he is a skydiver

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

High: my new Native custom board is gettin it's gloss

Low: no bonus at the surf shop for a while. Some bitch tweaker dropped off a stolen board and sold it to the store for 200 bucks a couple hours later the guy that actually owned the board showed up with the cops to get it back. stores out 200 bucks

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

High: Playing my guitar and singing for almost 2 hours at a party last night. Everyone loved it and was singing along. B|

Low: People suck sometimes (not related to my high event).

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

YESTERDAY:
LOW - a 2 1/2 hour meeting at work

HIGH - Slurping on a snow cone watching the Radiators play a free outdoor concert downtown, drinking Scotch and eating crab cakes at Pascal Manale's, and then sitting on the bar swing smoking pink cigarettes at Dos Jeffe's Cigar Bar on Tchoupitoulas with a few friends.

TODAY:
LOW - cleaning up messes at work (actually it was sickly rewarding)

HIGH - Blowing off work for an hour or so to talk and laugh with Brian who broke his heel and ankle this past weekend skydiving.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring......
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

You've got us to talk to if you are having problems. I don't know you, but then again that makes me objective. My info is on my profile if you need a sister.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

High ---> Went over to Bill and Amy's place and tried on a rig they are gonna loan me for the summer.

Low ---> Walk outside after a nice pleasent talk learning about reserves and freebags and stuff to find a $42 parking ticket b/c i was face the wrong way on the street!! How in the hell is that simple mistake worth $42!!!! Greedy bastards!>:(>:(

I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

High --- Able to drive out to DZ to make a few jumps in the afternoon...
Low --- Not being able to jump due to high, gusty winds/turbulence (and my 24 jump status & light weight)

High --- Having a stranger "look out" after me and warn me of the situation

High ---Being able to make the good decision to be safe and to take myself OFF the manifest list when (deep down) I really wanted to jump

High --- Seeing my guy's loving smile and having a fabulous Italian dinner with him after feeling his warm hugs/kisses

LOW --- Driving away from him after dinner to my apartment on the other side of town...for tonight

LOW --- Driving away from him after dinner to my apartment on the other side of town...for tonight

what did you do that for?! get back over there and rock his world like the north ridge quake all over again!!:D:D:P
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

For yesterday:

High: getting my bike back from service. Man, it feels smooth.

Another high: spending time with my son.

Another high: going to get dog food, and coming back with a top that really fits and looks nice (yes, I'm definitely a girl sometimes :)
Low: knowing Saturday is going to involve a whole lot of paperwork I've been putting off for a month.

As you can tell, life is good.

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

High: Sending my daughter off to the 8th grade dance last night in her first gown and heels.

Low: Sending my daughter off to the 8th grade dance last night in her first gown and heels. She looked beautiful and 3 boys asked her to slow dance. Who the hell let her grow up? I'm not ready for this! :S

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

High:> Hooking up with some friends that just came back from Europe last night and having some good laughs with them.

Low> I had to cut the eve short because I had to get up early for work.

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

High: met a lot of great people tonight, and going surfing in a couple of hours.. and todays waves were rad

Low: met some islander fuk that was really close minded and did not appreciate people (me) on the up and up and could pose a problem to the all good in my life. now, i've gotta watch my shit, aka punk islander bitotch with nothing going for him so he's got to make his outta other peoples all good livin..... (he's going to get hurt) and i'm a lover not a fighter...... ohhh well , it's been a while since i've hurt someone.

Holly, I miss your outlook on life... If you visit dreams stop by one of mine, I'm hurting w/o you around. Misss You

Kyle

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky