FreeFlyHol

High/Low

High: Giving my dad a kiss pass on his first tandem!!!

Low: Coming in too hot on a star front and center on video. At least I didn't fly under anything.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

high: drew brophy surf art gallery opening.
Low: losing a frined knowing everyone else feels the loss and not being able to dick about it, but learn to accept and keep her in my heart. Missing the brilliance and connectedness of having a good friend on the other line. scared to open myself up to someone else and feel that sort of special freindship that only Holly Kish was capable of giving and losing it again. knowing that she was one in a million. never jumped with her. only got a handful of those big beautiful hugs from her, and not seeing any others that full of love and friendship in sight. fukin scared. knowing that i'm keeping my wings, but hitting the drop zone with shine riding shotgun ain't gonna happen. feeling that words are a poor substitute to actuallity.
High: knowing she's smiling, and learning and teaching still
Low: i wanted to be the student under her wing of love for a lot longer than i had the opportunity.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

High: seeing my little nephew eyes light up when he discovered mud

Low: Being slapped in the face by love, yet once again. Is there ever going to be a angel sent from heaven for this poor lost soul????:(

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

Being slapped in the face by love, yet once again. Is there ever going to be a angel sent from heaven for this poor lost soul

maybe, maybe not... one thing i've learned if ya can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with... and if ya pm me your adress you can join my harem, you can be the first overseas member of wingnuts harem.........

high: had down jump with jtval's friend ken

low: the 450 mile drive back to utah...."land of poligamy" lol......

High: Being part of a regional championship swim team my first semester back in the sport.

Low: Seeing Your Name in the quick dial section of my phone and realizing i couldn't call you and tell you how absolutley happy i am. :(

I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

High: lovely blueskies in WA today..knowing many otter loads will fly:)

Low: 2 days of clogged sinus from all the dust stirred as i unpack the rest of the boxes of books and things i've been puttting off...so no jumps for me.[:/]

also High: getting nearly everything organized so i can start figuring out what/where i need furniture..

also Low: moving is a pain..

another High: NEW CLIMBING SHOES weeeeeee

High: Drew Brophy tagged my book with a wave for Holly.
Gallery opening was Rad! someone asked my why I was wearing a green and purple ribbon on my breast. Told me I was bold for wearing it after I explained.
Low: explaining why I was wearing it.
Surf's up Biotch! Back the Fuck up.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Holy's-wave.jpg

High: Knowing Viking wants to get laid.

Low: Being too far away to do the honors.

:D:D:$ Sunny we both know you would brake me in half!!! i think i should get more experience, i am just not ready for you!:o:P
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin