FreeFlyHol

High/Low

High: Friday

High: new roomate (cool)

High: art show on sat Drew Brophy

Low: stiff as hell

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

High: Weather is supposed to be good for the weekend, and I'm free to jump.

Low: Weather is alread nice, and I'm not jumping yet.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

High--> gorgeous blue skies and i imagine the first otter is about to take off at Kapowsin.:)
Low--> I've got so much paperwork and email to answer i may not make the sunset load:(

HIGH:
at last recount this morning I think I am Even including the taxi ride home!;)

HIGHER: I just got A delivery. my aunt sent my $100 for my birthday.;)

Still High(like im in an updraft)
that is going to pat for my repack and my jumps today.

Low: dont have any; I just woke up!;)

My photos

My Videos

High: rad new roomie in a place w/ 2 full bath and plenty of natural light and mad other all good factors.
High/low : going surfing

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

High:just took Holly's board oui surfing and caught the longest ride I've ever had, on the first wave I tried to pick up. Walked all over the board and sluced and carved it like what. felt completely connected and know in my heart that Holly's spirit is alive and well.
Low: not having her here in the physical to be able to see her brilliant grin after catching her first wave, and the way she'd of raved about surfin being Rad. I can only imagine.

High: reading and knowing Holly's spirit is in and around us in every moment of joy, in the air, on the waves, among the stars.

Low: trapped here in this office waiting on others to finish their silly tasks so i can go...dont they know i have a friend waiting in the sky for me??

High:Guy at Blockbuster flirting with me.:$

High:Guy at Starbucks flirting with me.:$

High: Catching cool sales at 2 of my fav stores (Barnes & Noble and Victoria's Secret.)B|

Low: Being reminded of how much of a fat cow I am every time I shop/try on clothes...ugh! someone just shoot me![:/]

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High: Ducks win!

Low: Pulled my groin. Nope, no jumping this weekend, or golfing, etc. OUCH!

HAHA!

I pulled my groin this morning too

felt so good I did it again! HAHAHH

I pulled my groin, but I did not take ol' one eye to the optometrist...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Low: Being reminded of how much of a fat cow I am every time I shop/try on clothes...ugh! someone just shoot me!

You must not be too much of a fat cow if those 2 guys were flirting with you! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon