FreeFlyHol

High/Low

Checking back through my pm's, just makes this harder to handle

Exactly. I did that earlier today, too, and freak'n lost it.

Ya i uploaded some more pictures last night and while doing it i could barely see the screen to type the captions.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

High - Unbelievable jump with one of the best skydivers in Canada, who also taught my FJC. I would tell you what we did, but we might get in trouble. Then again, you could see it just fine...

Low - Coming back home, seeing 3 new posts in Incidents, thinking it's just 3 more reserve rides, seeing the fatality thread, taking a deep breath and opening it, realizing I know who that is...

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Big, big Hugs for you JT and everyone else here. I'm leaving AZ today for home, so if anyone passes me at the airport, please stop for a hug.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Low: generally feeling out of sorts, blue, and irritable today

High: knowing that's the worst thing I can complain of personally at the moment

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

high: finding some cool new evidence against a serial predator coming up for trial.

low: remembering "all our lost friends" and knowing I'll have to wait to jump with them again

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

ok I have several...

High:knowing the semester is almost over and that I might be exempt from most of my final exams.B|

Low:having to cough up almost $150 out of pocket for a stupid 2 week summer course (not to mention cost of the damn book for said course).>:(

High:knowing I have friends to be thankful for:)
Low:seeing my friends devastated and being unable to fix it or ease their hurt and frustrations.[:/]

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."