FreeFlyHol

High/Low

Low: I've probably been driving around with 8 pounds or air in my left-front tire for a couple of days now. I thought it was pulling to the left a little. :S

High: Thorough inspection, no leaks in the tire. Filled it back up to 30 pounds and it's held for 6 hours. Probably just hit a pothole or something.

Okay -I still don't get it...

Okay, you got wasted with a friend, and then you had to get blood taken. So, my fucked up brain, looking for humor, thinks "hmmm maybe she had sexual relations with said friend. And maybe in doing so she possibly contracted an STD. So, to find out, you got a blood sample taken."

See, now don't you wish you hadn't asked? :P

Okay, you got wasted with a friend, and then you had to get blood taken. So, my fucked up brain, looking for humor, thinks "hmmm maybe she had sexual relations with said friend. And maybe in doing so she possibly contracted an STD. So, to find out, you got a blood sample taken."

See, now don't you wish you hadn't asked?

Hmmm... no sexual relations here. Sexual realtions...I'll need to find some of that. I just needed to get blood taken for a check-up after my surgery that was in November. I think that I got wasted a lot easier though because I had blood taken though.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

***High - Getting wasted with a good friend

Low: Having to get blood taken

This post gave me High School flashbacks...the good ole days of giving blood, then getting wasted off of like a half a beer. Thanks for the memory Jess.

x's and o's,

Hol :)
When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

This post gave me High School flashbacks...the good ole days of giving blood, then getting wasted off of like a half a beer. Thanks for the memory Jess.

Any time. I hate getting blood take. It was actually a milestone for me - the first time getting blood taken without my mom holding my hand. I'm such a baby when it comes to that stuff. I actually made my mom go with me when I got my tattoo last weekend because I was scared it was going to hurt.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

watch the fuk out, same happened to me, looked cool when i plugged it w/fixa flat, then the side wall blew out, and there was around a golf ball's worth of fix a flat outside my tire, froze in place quick enough that i was able to get over to firestone to get it replaced in time w/o dying on the way over.. i thought it felt weird @ 65:|

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Nothing but a smile.

thanks, that put a big smile on my face! send a picture, i need a new screensaver!

High- finished a huge project at work today...
Low- was working till midnight last night to do it
High- spent the evening in a yoga class sweating like it is the middle of summer
Low-too tired to go dancing
High-i'm spending the weekend with a meditation master from burma.
Low- Mirage still has my rig
High- ive been doing so much yoga i've lost 20 pounds
Low- my jeans are falling off
High- Mirage is re-sizing my rig
Low- its raining so much i might have to go back to sailing
thanks this is a fun game
~m

Low: driving 4hrs one way, through Dallas traffic to build Dad a new computer, since his (for his business) went tits up yesterday.

High: can't really think of one yet, I'm still sorta put out by the 8hrs of driving, through Dallas traffic to RUSH build a complete system in an hour.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

high>> getting to do a ground run on a f-16 in full afterburner with me standing like 10 feet away from this 15-20 foot long blue flame...the rumble in my chest was so cool!!!

low>> geting all wet at work cuz it was raining today and the aircraft are all parked outside