FreeFlyHol

High/Low

Yesterday
High -> Turned my rig in for mods, repairs, new PC.
Low -> -13C

Today:
High: My gf had made coffe when I woke up.
Low: Overslept...

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

high: went surfing for the first time yestreday

low: almost drown once, and all around got my ass kicked

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

High: it's permanent. I have the most wonderful son in the world. He's handling his own problems, doing it gracefully and while learning how to see many of them as surmountable. I'm so proud of him, and it makes me feel warm to think about him.

Low: I still can't help a whole lot with it. A mama wants to fix the problems.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

today:

High:while registering for my Spring semester, dreding how much my books would cost and trying to see how much tuition was gonna screw me,I was told by the business office that I am recieving a Texas Grant that will cover all of my tuition and books.I didnt even know I had it!:)

Low: Knowing classes start Monday and Spring Break is so far away.:SA few other things too,but I'm not gonna go there right now.

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

High --> Weaking up to the sound of raindrops on the roof and cuddling up with my kitty, knowing that I could lay in my warm comfy bed until noon if I wanted.

Low --> S-l-o-w day at work. I only had one client. [:/]

x's and o's,

Hol :)

When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

High: working on some really great stuff and going to my orientation at thr Art Institute of California San Diego

Low: insomniac due to really great stuff thats gong on, not running like i love to due to lack of said sleep, and when i get burning th e midnight oil like this i tend to light up smokes 1 after another, which will kill me when i go running again as soon as i cure my insomnia, from this project i'm working on which is just getting started, oh yeah i'm letting my bills stack up... WTf?

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

High: Putting together a presentation for my CEO for a new business division for our company.
Low: Having him leave saying only "I'll have to think about it" and knowing what that means

High: Having my house fully paid for
Low: May be losing my job, and might have no money to skydive
Blue Skies
Neil

George, that really sucks. I hope it works out and you get that Mirage.
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I had to enter one in today!!!!

High - Finally getting my photo's back from New Years!!!!!! And making someone's visual image of me become a little clearer ( winks to poopsie )

Low - Not be able to send them via email.>:( It has nothing to do with me!!! I'm blaming the computer!!!! LOL

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

***High - A most wonderful chat with Freeflyhol last night.
Low - Finding out a hotel with a fireplace room is too expensive to go to for my bday.

No cash to rent a hotel with a fireplace? How about this?? Next time you come to Eloy, I'll rent you a bunkhouse for the night...it has a fire pit! Close enough?! You really don't want to stay in some stinking hotel room for your b-day anyhow...*Holly starts sending subliminal messages*...'you want to come back to Eloy, you want to come back to Eloy'.
:D:D:D

Well, I just woke up, but I'll call my high/low for the day...

High --> Sunnie's sweet words and kind vibes.

Low --> That icky, "I just woke up", fuzzy teeth thing that I really need to take care of here shortly.

Have a wonderful day everyone...don't forget to hug AggieDave kids!!!

x's and o's,

Hol :)

When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?