FreeFlyHol

High/Low

High: I'm driving around the UK and Ireland in a van generously loaned to me by Shropshire.
Low : What low.

MY LIFE STILL FREAKING ROCKS:D

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

...I'm driving around the UK and Ireland in a van generously loaned to me by Shropshire.

Anyone else get a mental image of Shroppy in the back of the van, hog-tied and gagged?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***...I'm driving around the UK and Ireland in a van generously loaned to me by Shropshire.

Anyone else get a mental image of Shroppy in the back of the van, hog-tied and gagged?:|

Squeak wouldn't do that!!

He'd have left Shroppy tied and gagged back at the house.

:P
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

High: I'm living in freaking paradise and get to sit and watch beautiful sunsets over the ocean every night.

Low: The men here are crazy drunks, in recovery, disrespectful of my views on sex/dating or players. There's no happy medium. It's a very lonely and frustrating existence.
Always be kinder than you feel.

JohnMitchell

High- Retired, still healthy, get to skydive. :)
Low- Winter's coming to the NW. [:/]

Time to start thinking about a winter home down south somewhere, even if its just a condo. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

JohnMitchell

******High- Retired, still healthy, get to skydive. :)
Low- Winter's coming to the NW. [:/]

Time to start thinking about a winter home down south somewhere, even if its just a condo. ;)

Hmmm, maybe so . . .:)
Winter is coming here too... It's only supposed to get to 85* this week! :o:o
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

High: I finally have a career that I love. I am doing something passionate and working towards the greater good. :)
Low: The CEO and VP just left the company... :o

Oh, and I miss all you crazy airwhores! xoxoxo

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

In reverse order

Low: watching Alabama's Yeldon fumble the ball away on his team's own 6 yard line with less than 2 minutes left in a 10-10 game.

High: watching the Alabama defense bail Yeldon out, holding LSU to a FG, and then with 50 seconds left, drove the ball 55 yards in 9 plays and 40 seconds to kick a game-tying FG with 3 seconds on the clock, and winning in OT. B|

And to think I was about to turn the TV off right after the fumble. :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Bought a motorcycle back in August. 6 days later, I got wrecked by a moron on a cell phone. I made it out with scrapes, the scoot took $12,500 in damage.

High: I get my scoot back this weekend.
Low: Just found out I'm getting laid off.

At least I'll have a lot of time to go ride.:D

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

High- With my new hearing aids I can hear every note I play on my guitar again.

Low- I'm even worse at guitar playing that I realized.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

High: I'm comfortable with what I want, and what I do, and I'm only 61.
Low: I still don't have a lot of self-discipline

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

highs: My life still rocks, 90 days until I am done with full time work
lows : none to speak of, dwelling on any negative would be self indulgent.

my sigline still holds true
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?