FreeFlyHol

High/Low

High: Going to my first Concert and having a blast!!!

Low: we had a 9 year old buy die in the ER today. I had to keep pushing other patients to and from the CT scanner with the boys entire family standing outside. :(:(
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Low: we had a 9 year old buy die in the ER today. I had to keep pushing other patients to and from the CT scanner with the boys entire family standing outside.
------------------------------------------------------------

High: There are people like you to help deal with these things, daily. I have great appreciation for that.

Low:

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Moving on...

Low: I'm trapped in a bog of depression that won't let me move forward. It's taking a lot of strength just to stay afloat. [:/]:(

High: I'm strong and I'm taking the steps to solve my problem. I also have a wonderfully supportive boyfriend. It'll be OK. :|:)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Ok boys and girls...it's that time! Time to play Travis and my favorite game again.

High/Low

High ---> Hanging out with one of my best friends and his boyfriend at Hamburger Marys for dinner, in a bit. (Best veggie burgers in PX).

Low ---> Getting my paycheck for $433.20! That's only my shitty hourly pay. The rat bastards haven't figured out the legistics of paying the therapists yet.

How was your day?

x's and o's,

I am going to change the order for this one....:)

LOW: Thinking that i wouldnt have another HI...

HI: Knowing today, that I had an old friend step in and give me a hand.....
Thanx Hol :)
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

High----> doing 24 jumps in 6days in spain ( 8 in 1day) from a porter,twin otter and beech99B|.

Low----> returning home to do 1 jump out cessna 185 in 3 weeks due to high winds each weekend>:(.

memo to me---- move to warmer climate ;)

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

High: Having a perfect day up at the mountain with all the tailgate parties to end what has been an incredible winter.

Low: Having to say good by to many of my friends till next winter.

B|:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

high: i just had THE BEST week!!! (no, i'm not on vacation or anything like that)
low: not a thing. see above.

hoping for blue skies this w/e!:)
eta: ok i'll elaborate-

high: weather went from bad to good overnight, finally got paid (you have no idea--i can finally give my savings a break!), met some cool people yesterday at my favorite drinky place.. then found out one of them used to jump @ waller (and instruct--how cool is that? very.), found a new favorite place to eat (kind of like a mom & pop carlos and charlies--completely hidden way down on the lake), and i don't want to hold my breath on the last thing.. but i can't help but be excited!
low: i wish ryan didn't move. stupid bar.
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce