FreeFlyHol

High/Low

Holy crap, Lou! Glad your bud's ok!

HIGH: It's Friday, I'm having a drink with a good friend after work and I'm having accupuncture again tomorrow. YES!!! B|

Low: Before then, I have a meeting with my boss, and I'm not fully satisfied with my pres. yet. I also just sliced the bejeezus out of my left ring finger. BLOOD everywhere, it's deep, and it hurts. But I have to finish work before I can do more than strap a hyd. preox. cotton ball and bandaid on it.B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

High: It's Friday. I had a talk with my boss this week that basically got me "unstuck" from the frustration I've been having with my job.

Low: I have to figure out what my next move is, job-wise. Which, to some extent, requires figuring out what I really want to be when I grow up.

But it's Friday!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

HIGH: An incredible person and personal friend made a jump today.

LOW: It was her ash dive.

For all of you who didn't know, Holly's ash dive was done at Eloy earlier today. An incredible person all around, this thread proves how Holly touched and continues to touch a lot of peoples lives on a daily basis. Rock on Holly.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

High: skipping work to jump with Holly

Low: skipping work to jump with Holly

i take that back...

there really arent any lows today, just reminders that life can be short.. play hard, love hardest

it was a fucking amazing jump....simply beautiful

I am kinda tired of seeing everyone end on a low note. I just read many of these posts and I have so many mixed emotions from the past.

how about starting with the LOW and ending on a high?

thats how I am going to post from now on.

low: AVOIDING THIS THREAD FOR SO LONG

high: knowing Holly got another jump this weekend:D
My photos

My Videos

High: Did the first of two ash dives for Holly on Monday.

Higher: all of us freeflyers could have made a belly flyer proud. :P (16 way built by around 10k, and then sat there and made faces at eachother until the ash release at 7k).

Highest: Holly's family and friends were able to be there and saw it all from the ground.

take the time to appreciate the people around you.

Low: Attending my second memorial service within less than two weeks. :(

High: Bonus mid-week time with my skydiving family, even if it's not for a good reason.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Low: Rear ended a car tonight in my van that has expired registration :(

High: Very minor damage (cracked and pushed in tail light) to his car so he said no problem. Gave him $50 (all I had in my wallet) :)
Maybe my sigline Karma is working... :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Well I was towing the donation car at the time so if I didn't have the extra weight, I would've been able to stop in time. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.