FreeFlyHol

High/Low

High: Coming off of a great weekend of jumping the Perrine bridge in ID.

High: Finally made my first stowed jump. It's good to get that one out of the way. It wasn't easy to do, but I did it.

High: Knowing I still have so much to experience and learn.

Low: We miss you Holly. "Party like a Rock Star" sweet girl.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

High: Neo Tactix moved one inch on my call for custom painting of aircraft participants to meet and discuss the project for the camera so I can shop it off to Warren Miller Entertainment and the Discovery Channel.

High: got a meeting with the police cheif, the fire cheif and the special events planning commision next month to discuss an event I am working at organizing along with West Coast Customs, hopefully West Coast CHoppers, MTV, musicians, skydivers, jumbotrons, hosts, beer gardens, ticket sales, the guy who organizes street scene in San Diego etc that my buddy James who just knocked himself into the dirt on a low turn helped come up with the name for the event SOCAL SUMMER FALLOUT spring 2005

Low: 20 bucks to my name, half tank of gas 3/4 pack of cigarettes, rent due in eight days no way to pay it and theres a repo man out there on the wind with my car on his radar...

ohh yeah, no money...

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

High: my son's getting to go on the adventure of his life (so far): a semester abroad in Australia

Low: Australia's a really long ways away, and I'll miss him

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

High :)
LowB| - Finding out that my shin is still jacked and that they want me to wait another two months before they make up their fucking minds and decide to actually do something (like a bone graft)

HighB| - Telling my boss that I'm getting a bone graft next Thursday so I can take a 4 day weekend and go to Lost Prairie and catch up on 6 months of drinkin':)

Action©Sports

High- Met a totally awesome girl.

Low- Realizing I have to work this weekend and can't jump until next week if I'm lucky.
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Never saw this thread . Must be the biggest.
High= Went out on the lake i live on for the first time this year. Realized i missed it a bit.Boat being tuned this weekend. Better late than never.
Low= Still can't jump and this weekend is going to be the best weather during the "Girls Gone Skydiving" Boogie
in Tecumseh Michigan.

i love this thread, fly free Hol,

high ~~ purchased first b.a.s.e. canopy - you rock lauren

low~~ someone says their a friend, but doesn't honor their promises

high~~ seeing someone bumped this thread, we all see everyone else isn't having perfect days either

low~~ i still hate my job

High: Talking to my SO...

Low: Remembering that I won't be able to see him for another 2 months...

High: Meeting some really cool people the last couple of weeks...

Low: Not seeing some of my best friends in the world for a few years...

~R+R:)...Wishing I could have met someone who is cool enough to come up with this thread...:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

HIGH: Made a work jump out of a Blackhawk helicopter

LOW: It was with a big ass MC-4 and a 370 sq ft canopy

HIGH: I geeked the camera

LOW: I had to go back to work afterwards and it was a beautiful day out.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

High : Beautiful sunny day and get to spend the day driving from site to site working outside!!

Low : remembering some twat crashed into the back of my car last week and i have a crappy courtesy car that wont do more than 40mph without shaking!! oh and its a weekday at work with blue skies and can't jump!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large Groups!!

high:gotta meet with Rob Hagy the street scene pr4omoter to discuss SOCAL SUMMER FALLOUT and propose a joint venture between West Coast Customs, West Coast Choppers a bunch of musicians and skydiving swoop comp at a location I scouted.... park right next to Paradise Point in S.D.

Low: the odds of successfully pulling it off are stacked way the fuk against me.....

High: Rob Hagy does this kind of shit for a living every day he wakes up..

High: if this thing takes off, there'll be a swoop comp on a big ass motorized boat pond with helo's for your ride to altitude, bands from SOcial Distortion to who the hell ever, a West Coast Customs car show and a Monster Garage car show and a bikini comp, BBQ pits and beer.....

Low: the odds of pulling it off are slim to none.

High: had a dream about it the other night after taking a couple tylonol pm's woke up late for my shit telemarketing job...... and it worked in my dream anyway.........

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

High: I started a new job...only part time but I like the environment, my coworkers and my managers...

Low: I have to quit in two weeks to move...[:/]...But I am really excited to move...just not quitting a job so soon after starting...

~R+R:(...Ain't life grand...:SB|...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

High: Got my jumpsuit in today! :)
Low: I can't wear it. I'll have to do some really drastic mods. [:/]

High: Tomorrow morning at 8am I'm turning on my 'This number is soon to be disconnected' message on my work voicemail!!! B|

Low: Feelin' a smidgey lost now after the job that defined who I was for 3 years is gone...(incredibly lame I know) [:/]
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.