Thanatos340

Hangy Meaty Boxes?

Gahhh!!! Hangy meat curtains freak me out! Especially when they've taken on that brownish tan tint that makes you wonder what they've been marinating in to dye out the pink. B|

The greatest discovery in the world is a shaved split-tail with symmetrical (pink) inners that just barely hint at their presence whenever the thighs are within 10-12 inches of each other. In such an instance, it is polite to ask a girl if she offends easily before complimenting her pussy perfection. And then enjoy...again and again. :)

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

are measurments suppose to be done after a couple big O's or do you pull them out and measure? I mean do you want to know how well they retract after use or what guy?:D:D:D-Caress

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

My meaty box is not hangy.

I don't believe you. We need proof . . STAT!

This thread has gone on WAY to long for that comment to slip by.>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

For a guy that hasn't figured out the proper codes for footwear, you have nailed this protocol!
:S:D

That's cuz the ladies find my choice in footwear sexy!

But to keep this on topic, here are my impressions of guys who go down on the wrong sorts of pussies. :D:D:D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

If the inners hang more than 1/2 inch or so past the outers... Well you just might have a Hangy Meaty Box.

Thank-you, J, I have leaned something today. I have never heard the term "hangy meaty box" before and will now have to go find a ruler! :ph34r:

Or, if anyone knows the answer to this, please pm me and save me the trouble. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Especially when they've taken on that brownish tan tint that makes you wonder what they've been marinating in to dye out the pink. B|

Things darken up some when women get pregnant (not always, but it's not uncommon). They tend to lighten up for some (but again...not always) after the pregnancy is over.

Especially when they've taken on that brownish tan tint that makes you wonder what they've been marinating in to dye out the pink. B|

Things darken up some when women get pregnant (not always, but it's not uncommon). They tend to lighten up for some (but again...not always) after the pregnancy is over.

So this sort of pigmentation change should serve as a warning that the woman has been proven fertile at some point in her life. That's good information! :D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

So this sort of pigmentation change should serve as a warning that the woman has been proven fertile at some point in her life. That's good information!

While I want to hestitate to make such a "weighty" (no pun intended) statement....

I think this is the funniest thread EVER on dizzy.com
Owned by Remi #?

Guy.. What do you think when you discover that the roast beef is spilling waaaay out of the bun?

My first inclination is to scream. My second is to open it up a bit and see if it's plain roast beef or a beef & cheddar with Arby's sauce. :|

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

My first inclination is to scream. My second is to open it up a bit and see if it's plain roast beef or a beef & cheddar with Arby's sauce.

It's been a while since I've had to grope around trying to find the lime that was in my vodka and tonic after having said lime ejected from my nose as though it was a roman candle.

Ouch
Owned by Remi #?

Guy.. What do you think when you discover that the roast beef is spilling waaaay out of the bun?

My first inclination is to scream. My second is to open it up a bit and see if it's plain roast beef or a beef & cheddar with Arby's sauce. :|

Blues,
Dave

Thanks Dave.... My lunch just came back up... :P
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first inclination is to scream. My second is to open it up a bit and see if it's plain roast beef or a beef & cheddar with Arby's sauce.

Blues,
Dave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Dave.... My lunch just came back up...

+1

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

And if you discover that you do in fact have a Hangy Meaty Box... Help is just a Phone call away!

My good Friend and legend in his own Mind, Mr Robbie Rob once even wrote a song about this great travesty.

You knew I was waitin' for that plug, didn'tya? ;)

P.S. A chick with a giant peace lily where her yoni should be is scarier than anything I've ever seen.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Ahhh... the hangy meaty box.

So what do you call it when the outer curtains are hangy and meaty? Do you call it something different?

Is there a different name for the deli thin ones and the thick ones?

Im just wondering.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

travelin and drinkin again?
ain't seent yo ass in some time now...:P

Umm... no and no. :S:o:P

WTH is that about right?
Im sick and at home.
Stupid Websense blocks this site.

Now back to the discussion of fine punanny...B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Thanatos340

Now that "Lawn Maintenance" has been brought back up for the 50 Billionth time.. I though it would be time to once again discuss the other dreaded Panty covered surprise..

The Hangy Meaty Box. The Heavy Duty Meat Curtains.

Ladies.. You got the Hangy meaty box or not?

LLLOOOLLL.

Nice and amusing read.
I was thinking abut this thread . . .

HAD to resurrect it.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun