BillyVance

Def Leppard meets the Deaf Leopards

Have to admit that this was pretty cool.

Saw the band in concert 20 years ago playing most of their old Rock of Ages and Pyromania hits. It was a good show at the amphitheater.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

DanG

If you see a little bit of his left hand in the picture you should contact the band immediately.

He lost his left arm in a car crash over thirty years ago.:P

Wasn't it a motorcycle crash? Eh, can't remember
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***If you see a little bit of his left hand in the picture you should contact the band immediately.

He lost his left arm in a car crash over thirty years ago.:P

Wasn't it a motorcycle crash? Eh, can't remember

It was a car crash. He was ejected from the car and his arm was severed...
__

My mighty steed

He came to Walter Reed while I was there to lead a drum circle with all the arm amputees. It was the worst drum circle ever. Not because everyone only had one arm, but because I think he was the only guy in the room with any sense of rhythm. It sounded like the proverbial infinite monkeys had given up their typewriters for bongos. He eventually gave up trying to get everyone drumming together and just talked about drumming in general. It was a weird scene.

- Dan G

DanG

He came to Walter Reed while I was there to lead a drum circle with all the arm amputees. It was the worst drum circle ever. Not because everyone only had one arm, but because I think he was the only guy in the room with any sense of rhythm. It sounded like the proverbial infinite monkeys had given up their typewriters for bongos. He eventually gave up trying to get everyone drumming together and just talked about drumming in general. It was a weird scene.

If you knew the truth why did you LIE about it? What a dick.
Always remember the danger.

Never forget the fun!