Nataly

Just when you think you're on top of the world...

Nataly

Anyhoo, I have stopped feeding the monkey...

That's the best thing you can do at this point. Everybody knows what this shitbag is all about. The neighbors and police are watching out for you. Eventually he'll move on. Well, hopefully... :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

Anyhoo, I have stopped feeding the monkey...

That's the best thing you can do at this point. Everybody knows what this shitbag is all about. The neighbors and police are watching out for you. Eventually he'll move on. Well, hopefully... :|

*Bump!*

Well, in the past month, the guy has (mostly) left me alone. He has been lurking by my office building at lunch-time, and a neighbour recently told me he was in my village 3-4 times in the past couple of weeks... He sent me a message via Facebook to let me know he was "relieved" to see I was back to my boring every-day routine... (I had not been able to block his FB account as he had deleted it and only recently reopened it. Now that his account exists again, he is blocked. Obviously I did not respond to his lame message.)

So yeah... Still hovering around, but at least he is too cowardly to actually bother me.

Recently read a book by a French-Canadian, called "le Monstre"... The woman is my age and she met a similar asshole when she was just 18... Her account of the events sent chills down my spine as I feel that had I met someone like my guy when I was younger I might have endured a similar hell. I do feel lucky to be old/strong/secure enough not to have fallen for his bullshit once we got past the honeymoon/love-bombing phase... I take away the good and remember the bad, so that I may avoid people like him in the future. Life is good :)
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

gowlerk

Maybe you've seen this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-gfxjAaZg0&app=desktop

Life is good.....

Yep!! When I discovered these two by accident a year or so ago I binge-watched all the videos I could find of them - they are AWESOME! I think they have one called "Fuck Me In The Ass Because I Love Jesus!" Or something like that. Hilarious!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss