grimmie

Official 2015-2016 NHL thread!

Well my fellow puckers, it's almost time!

This is going to be a very exciting season. Some things to ponder...

Will the Hawks get to the Finals again, or have they lost too many key role players?

Will the Kings bounce back and make a deep run?

Who will have a better season and win the Calder, Eichel or McDavid?

Will Kessel and Crosby light it up?

The Jets, Calgary and the Wild seem like they are ready for a Cup run.

Will the Rangers battle it out with the Pens, Bolts and Rangers for East dominance? Will Tampa get back to the Finals?

Is Detroit back to being dominating?

Will Babcock make a difference in TO?

Will Dallas make a run?

Will old man Jagr net 20 goals?

I am predicting a Kings/Pens Cup battle!

And happy 50th birthday to Super Mario today!

grimmie

Well my fellow puckers, it's almost time!

This is going to be a very exciting season. Some things to ponder...

Will the Hawks get to the Finals again, or have they lost too many key role players?

Will the Kings bounce back and make a deep run?

Who will have a better season and win the Calder, Eichel or McDavid?

Will Kessel and Crosby light it up?

The Jets, Calgary and the Wild seem like they are ready for a Cup run.

Will the Rangers battle it out with the Pens, Bolts and Rangers for East dominance? Will Tampa get back to the Finals?

Is Detroit back to being dominating?

Will Babcock make a difference in TO?

Will Dallas make a run?

Will old man Jagr net 20 goals?

I am predicting a Kings/Pens Cup battle!

And happy 50th birthday to Super Mario today!

Puck U eh;)

Hawks will still be respectable. As long as they have Captain Serious, they'll be a playoff contender.

Kings...not so sure. Don't think they make it deep in the playoffs...might not even make the playoffs.

Maybe Domi with AZ makes a run...

No. They won't light it up...because it's Phil Kessel (they just split up their line)

Jets, maybe. But I think the west will be St. Louis, Nashville, or Minnesota

Tampa won't get back to the finals... I think all this Stamkos trade talk will be a distraction. Rangers or Montreal in the East.

Detroit won't be dominating...but they will be glad they got rid of Babcock...(see below)

No. Babcock won't make a difference. What a disaster. Get a coach that may be good, but NO ONE can stand (see the tweets from Mike Commodore). Add to that a horrible defence and a GM in Lamoriello that most people are still trying to figure out why they made that deal - that's a recipe for more of the same in T.O.

Dallas could make a decent run. Great offence. Benn and Sequin will light it up down there.

Jagr has 10 pts already with 5 goals. The guy is insane. Love watching him play. I can see why him and Mario played so well together. No one saw the play and the ice like Mario...but Jagr's a close second.

I like your correction to Montreal/anyone in the West...I think they have the best chance of winning the east. West? I'm going with Nashville in the West (a bit of a long shot...)

Although it pains me to say this...I'm thinking Montreal wins the Cup this year. And you think Montreal fans are obnoxious now... :)

aphid

***PS. I will always remember you getting pied in Eden North at the Canadian Nationals in 97(?) when you swooped the landing area and knocked over the Canadian flag... :P:P

MOST OF CANADA remembers that, Paul.

And yet they still let me come back once in a while.:P

grimmie

I find myself cheering for a tie game so I can watch 3 on 3. What do you guys think of it?

It would be better with a 1 on 1, for 2 min, then each add a player, then add another player, hen subtract a player, and another, and so on.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

gowlerk

No joy in Canuckistan.

Not since 1970 has this happened.Forty six years ago.

The Prime Minister should order a national review of this situation to see if conspiracies, NHL corruption, Gary Bettman or other unknown factors are involved.

Clearly citizenship needs to be revoked from someone.

Phil1111

***No joy in Canuckistan.

Not since 1970 has this happened.Forty six years ago.

The Prime Minister should order a national review of this situation to see if conspiracies, NHL corruption, Gary Bettman or other unknown factors are involved.

Clearly citizenship needs to be revoked from someone.

It's Bush's fault.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well, I've not followed Pro Hockey since the "NORTH Stars" left MN..... I'm still pissed. But, I was amused to hear that the Wild just clinched a playoff spot even though they just lost their 4th straight?????

I guess some things never change. :P

Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."