BillyVance

McTrashy McBeatdown at McDonald's

I admit when I started reading the story and saw the mugshots of the moms, I thought this was somewhere in Florida. Could even be Alabama or Mississippi... then saw it was in Ohio.

I guess there are McTrashy McHos everywhere. :S :D

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/06/not_lovin_it_3_mothers_accused.html#incart_river_mobile_home
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

JohnMitchell

How in the world did these women get to be so low? My head is spinning to think they thought what they did was okay. Look how the first two are smirking in their mug shots. Can they really be proud of themselves? And to have the kids join in on the beat down?

[:/]

There are rednecks - everywhere!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***How in the world did these women get to be so low? My head is spinning to think they thought what they did was okay. Look how the first two are smirking in their mug shots. Can they really be proud of themselves? And to have the kids join in on the beat down?

There are rednecks - everywhere!No video, it didn't happen. And I resemble that remark.:P
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

JohnMitchell

How in the world did these women get to be so low? My head is spinning to think they thought what they did was okay. Look how the first two are smirking in their mug shots. Can they really be proud of themselves? And to have the kids join in on the beat down?

I suspect there is a lot more to this story.

NewGuy2005

I suspect there is a lot more to this story.

I searched around a little but didn't find anything yet. I know that every generation shakes its collective head at how the world is going to hell in a handbasket. I just can't imagine a group of 50's moms ever doing something like this.

I blame reality TV. :P

JohnMitchell

***I suspect there is a lot more to this story.

I searched around a little but didn't find anything yet. I know that every generation shakes its collective head at how the world is going to hell in a handbasket. I just can't imagine a group of 50's moms ever doing something like this.

I blame reality TV. :P

You might be onto something here. :S
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

JohnMitchell

I just can't imagine a group of 50's moms ever doing something like this.

I'll bet Jane Wyatt, Barbara Billingsley, & Harriet Nelson could give you a hell of a beat-down if they put their minds to it.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

JohnMitchell

***I'll bet Jane Wyatt, Barbara Billingsley, & Harriet Nelson could give you a hell of a beat-down if they put their minds to it.:D

I don't think there's 3 women in the country that COULDN'T kick my @$$ if they ganged up on me... :P:D

They use purses filled with their junk as weapons too. They never fight fair. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The trial and ultimately sentencing judge is going to see these mug shots. They've all flunked the attitude test and they'll get their remedial training with a few months in the crowbar hotel; fashion limited to orange or alternating black and white stripes.

This is going to be fun to follow this case.

Boomerdog

The trial and ultimately sentencing judge is going to see these mug shots. They've all flunked the attitude test and they'll get their remedial training with a few months in the crowbar hotel; fashion limited to orange or alternating black and white stripes.

This is going to be fun to follow this case.

Probation and a fine... That is my wager.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

OK let's have some fun!

$20 says one or all of them does some time. No suspended sentences. If they get a suspended sentence, probation, fine, you win. Time in jail with or without fine, I win. PM me your address and I will gladly pay up but the converse also applies.

You game?

Boomerdog

OK let's have some fun!

$20 says one or all of them does some time. No suspended sentences. If they get a suspended sentence, probation, fine, you win. Time in jail with or without fine, I win. PM me your address and I will gladly pay up but the converse also applies.

You game?

The judge would fastball his gavel right at their faces for being extremely dumb cunts in my world. Their cases are exacerbated by the fact two of them had their kids join in the beating.

:S

Boomerdog

OK let's have some fun!

You game?

Nah - I'll bet 3 rounds of drinks if we meet.

A bet of the caliber should be enjoyed by all.;)

BillyVance

I admit when I started reading the story and saw the mugshots of the moms, I thought this was somewhere in Florida. Could even be Alabama or Mississippi... then saw it was in Ohio.

I guess there are McTrashy McHos everywhere. :S:D

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/06/not_lovin_it_3_mothers_accused.html#incart_river_mobile_home

Why is it that Walmart and Mcdonalds always seem to have stories like this?

Phil1111

***I admit when I started reading the story and saw the mugshots of the moms, I thought this was somewhere in Florida. Could even be Alabama or Mississippi... then saw it was in Ohio.

I guess there are McTrashy McHos everywhere. :S:D

Why is it that Walmart and Mcdonalds always seem to have stories like this?

They're where all the trash bag ho's go. The People of Walmart website gives you a good idea... ;)

Boomerdog

OK...three rounds of drinks it is! Not sure I'm going to make it out your way though.

Where ya at?

keithbar

O.k. Nashville tn. And WHAT? I know I know you were not talking to me. But I heard ASSHOLE.

I was taking a piece of the joke and incorporating it.

A young lady from Georgia, just arrived at Harvard, asked a student in
the yard, "Sir, can you tell me where the Widener Library is at?" The
student replies, "At Harvard, we do not end a sentence with a
preposition." To which she answers, "Very well; tell me where the
Widener is at, *asshole*."