BillyVance

Cheap Pussy!

15 bucks a 6 pack! Unless it's delivered to me in an ice cold mug buy Buxom beer wench there's no way I'd pay that:S now on the other hand if those stipulated conditions were met I would happily pay that:D

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

keithbar

15 bucks a 6 pack! Unless it's delivered to me in an ice cold mug buy Buxom beer wench there's no way I'd pay that:S now on the other hand if those stipulated conditions were met I would happily pay that:D

Haha dont travel outside the USofA if you think that's expensive:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

keithbar

You can spend that much on 6 packs over here for the rare tasty stuff, but the ABV will be anywhere from 10-15%. This stuff is a mere 4.9% - fucking hell.

I prefer a bourbon barrel scotch ale or a Trappist/Tripel Belgium. (snoot, snoot:P)
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

BillyVance

That is fucking awesome! I want a keepsake bottle!
:D

Imagine living there ... Can´t get the pics out of my head what those people do the whole day ... B|

"Where are you from?"
"Fucking"
" I know, but where do you live?"
"in Fucking .."
" that sounds like Michael Douglas, Bro ..."

The beer itself is made in Germany ;)
--------------------------------------------------

With sufficient thrust,
pigs just fly well

Coreeece

***15 bucks a 6 pack! Unless it's delivered to me in an ice cold mug buy Buxom beer wench there's no way I'd pay that:S now on the other hand if those stipulated conditions were met I would happily pay that:D

You can spend that much on 6 packs over here for the rare tasty stuff, but the ABV will be anywhere from 10-15%. This stuff is a mere 4.9% - fucking hell.

I prefer a bourbon barrel scotch ale or a Trappist/Tripel Belgium. (snoot, snoot:P)

I'm a beer snob as well, and love the Trappist/Tripel brews... in the 8-9.5% range
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

******15 bucks a 6 pack! Unless it's delivered to me in an ice cold mug buy Buxom beer wench there's no way I'd pay that:S now on the other hand if those stipulated conditions were met I would happily pay that:D

I'm a beer snob as well, and love the Trappist/Tripel brews... in the 8-9.5% range

I have a Andech's triple and a case of the Hofbrauhaus Dunkel in my beer fridge now. I got hooked on the German and Belgium beers when we were there. My beer budget has gotten a bit heftier.B|
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Rick

I have a Andech's triple and a case of the Hofbrauhaus Dunkel in my beer fridge now. I got hooked on the German and Belgium beers when we were there. My beer budget has gotten a bit heftier.B|

I'm lucky. I like American cars, parachutes, and beers. We grow our own hops and brew our own beer in the winter. In the summer, I have so many Pacific NW breweries to choose from. Currently have a case of Deschutes IPA, brewed just up the road from where Kelly made my Infinity rig. B|

This thread title keeps reminding me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikbAHu_TfhE:D

For Billy:

First scene:
"All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy, this is a pussy blow out! All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got [sniffs] smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, nalga high pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!"

Second scene:
"Attention pussy shoppers! Take advantage of our penny pussy sale! If you buy one piece of pussy at the regular price, you get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for only a penny! Try and beat pussy for a penny! If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere else, fuck it!"

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.