JohnMitchell

Promise5

Vskydiver and I just spent 5 days in Alaska, hanging out and jumping with our favorite Andreya. I gotta tell you, she is even sweeter and prettier in person than her pictures.:)
We got to go with her on her first turbine jump from 13K and make several more great jumps with her before the weather closed in for the weekend. B|

And we meet her fiancée Matthew. Sorry Ryoder, he's a good looking, strong dude. I think Andreya's well taken care of, and off the market for good. :D

All the rest of ya, proceed to be jealous. :D

It was so great meeting you and Val. I was so happy you stayed with me and put up with me. I loved hanging with Val and you. Plus, the jumps were fabulous ! I learned so much and felt super safe jumping with you guys. Ok ok I did get a kinda chip on my shoulder because I got to jump with you guys. I was nervous the whole time but I wanted to jump up and down and shout " DO YOU SEE WHO IM JUMPING WITH".

Trying not to be rude to anyone but I can't help but brag that you, Val amd the sanders jumped with me AND signed my log book!!

Can't wait to see you guys again!
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

It was so great meeting you and Val. I was so happy you stayed with me and put up with me. I loved hanging with Val and you. Plus, the jumps were fabulous ! I learned so much and felt super safe jumping with you guys. Ok ok I did get a kinda chip on my shoulder because I got to jump with you guys. I was nervous the whole time but I wanted to jump up and down and shout " DO YOU SEE WHO IM JUMPING WITH".

Trying not to be rude to anyone but I can't help but brag that you, Val amd the sanders jumped with me AND signed my log book!!

Can't wait to see you guys again!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Some day you'll be the person with a bunch of jumps and you'll have a friend with a new A license and you'll find out how much fun it is to jump with them and lead them into all kinds of new skydiving adventures. We all had as much fun as you did, trust me. B|B|

We're already making plans for next year. :)

promise5

...I wanted to jump up and down and shout " DO YOU SEE WHO IM JUMPING WITH"...

Somehow I have a feeling that John was thinking the same thing.

:P
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

***...I wanted to jump up and down and shout " DO YOU SEE WHO IM JUMPING WITH"...

Not because of me,but because of Val I bet. But, he gets to jump with her all the time. If you haven't met her in person, believe me she's gorgeous !!!!
Crowds can make me nervous when I'm not working and Val didn't mind me shadowing her. :)
Believe me I tried.

Going to be SUPER immature on here!!

Just wanted to say

THE PEOPLE I GOT TO JUMP WITH ARE SOOOO MUCH COOLER THEN THE PEOPLE YOU GOT TO JUMP WITH!!!!
Thanks John and Val and the Sanders!!!

Didn't want to be a complete jerk and say it on Facebook :P

Believe me I tried.

promise5

THE PEOPLE I GOT TO JUMP WITH ARE SOOOO MUCH COOLER THEN THE PEOPLE YOU GOT TO JUMP WITH!!!!
Thanks John and Val and the Sanders!!!

:D:D:D

It's nice to be considered "cool". We all had a great time.

BTW, there were a LOT of really good jumpers, both homegrown and visiting, at that boogie. Good times. :)

promise5

******...I wanted to jump up and down and shout " DO YOU SEE WHO IM JUMPING WITH"...

Not because of me,but because of Val I bet. But, he gets to jump with her all the time. If you haven't met her in person, believe me she's gorgeous !!!!
Crowds can make me nervous when I'm not working and Val didn't mind me shadowing her. :)
I think Val made my rig. It's an Infinity by Northern Lite. I've always wanted to get out there and meet them. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

I think Val made my rig. It's an Infinity by Northern Lite. I've always wanted to get out there and meet them. :)

She did a lot of work for them when they were based here. She still have a 15 needle commercial embroidery machine if anyone needs some work done. B|

BTW, we're in Lacey, WA, 35 minutes from the DZ. And we have a spare room. B|

I am so bummed we did not get out to the DZ.. We flew in Friday - Saturday we went past the DZ twice... Once in the morning and hiked up Butte Mountain - Attached photo looking south at the Knik Glacier..

Weather was not looking good.. Later that day we went out to the Musk Ox farm go pick up very damn expensive yarn.. Still super windy..

However, we had a Great Week!!! Stayed in Cooper Landing south of Anchorage; took an Air Tour, hiked, Fjord Tour by boat - Just a BLAST!!!

We were Very Sad to leave for home the following Friday..

Maybe next time..

Edited for spelling...

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

Ah, yes, yes it is.. Must be a spell-check issue:$... Meaning I don't know how to spell...;)

The cool thing is that you can look at the photo Promise5 posted and it is about the same direction.. I can even pick out matching landmarksB|

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

TEB6363

Dang, sorry about that.. I rotated it and looked correct on my computer.... Maybe your desk had fallen over;)

You did this on an Apple product?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.