sundevil777

Warning-The movie Swiss Army Man w/Daniel Radcliffe

just googled it.. So it has nothing to do with the Swiss Army or swiss military...

and a Swiss Army Knife has nothing super exotic...
4 "blades" (see attached, the "real" one you get at the Swiss Army, but without the ring)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I'm thinking Daniel Radcliffe is the "Mark Hamill" of this era. Type-cast for one role in multiple movies, just like Mark was as Luke Skywalker, who then didn't do much else. IIRC
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

I'm thinking Daniel Radcliffe is the "Mark Hamill" of this era. Type-cast for one role in multiple movies, just like Mark was as Luke Skywalker, who then didn't do much else. IIRC

Maybe he can be given a role like Dumbledor, and give a vacant stare in his comeback movie.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

piisfish

just googled it.. So it has nothing to do with the Swiss Army or swiss military...

and a Swiss Army Knife has nothing super exotic...
4 "blades" (see attached, the "real" one you get at the Swiss Army, but without the ring)

Same manufacturer makes THIS one.

I have one (from about 13 years ago) and still have yet to find a use for the pharmaceutical spatula. :D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

theonlyski

Same manufacturer makes THIS one.

I have one (from about 13 years ago) and still have yet to find a use for the pharmaceutical spatula. :D

It still has nothing to do with the Swiss Army :D. In Switzerland (at least in the french speaking part), we call them Swiss knives (couteau suisse).
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

The only reason I chose it was decent rating on rotten tomatoes. I will not trust that again by itself without more research.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am