dragon2

Trespassing..? Burglary..?

What do you do when after an ugly cutaway your teammate is hanging under a 5cell reserve and heading for the DZ, but his main is now hanging on someone's chimney and said someone is not at home?

Answer: you film your 2nd teammate 'breaking' and entering while not lifting a finger yourself :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFuLA1f8xY0

Just going through some old videos while sick@home, this one made me laugh... I'm just hoping I'm ever going to jump again, I always loved filming CRW... I didn't film either team in the video, just did the editing on it, so sorry for the song... :ph34r:

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Even if I had never jumped out of a plane, I would not press charges against such considerate burglars.

Putting the ladder back and doing no other harm. Well done!

The owner probably never even knew someone had been there.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

Even if I had never jumped out of a plane, I would not press charges against such considerate burglars.

Neither would I but dont assume that the world is filled with considerate, reasonable people :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

it ain't[:/]
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Trespassing? Yes!
Burglary? No! Since none of the owners' goods were removed from the site. The "borrower" was courteous to return the ladder to its original storage site.
Break-and-enter? Not when the door is unlocked.

I say: no harm = no foul.

Squeak

***Even if I had never jumped out of a plane, I would not press charges against such considerate burglars.

Neither would I but dont assume that the world is filled with considerate, reasonable people :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

it ain't[:/]

Imagine if Farmer McNasty showed up mid-retrieval?

Ugh.:S
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

JerryBaumchen

Hi Rob,

Trespassing? Yes!

Here in the US the laws are all over the place on this.

In Oregon, the property has to be prominently posted NO TRESPASSING for something like this to be actual trespassing.

Jerry Baumchen

Same in Canada. It comes from English common law. How is anyone supposed to even know it's not public property if you don't post it?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.