hisgoofyness

The "Bare" Essentials of Packing

NO NO...Georgia...you gotta get your ticket to Georgia!!!!!!

Ugh, i'm soo confused. Guess i'll have to talk to benny boo later to finalize my travel plans. He better not kill the love fern.

didn't mean to confuse you!!! yes...talk to benny boo...finalize those plans...and get your butt down south!!!
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

gorgeous pics...thanks for sharing!

Wihtout showing "too much" modeling in this sort can be very classy ( as these pictures show) but still leave enough for the average man to go googles...

I agree completely. These pictures are very SEXY, and the women in them are simply BEAUTIFUL. ~

:)

Thank you too!!
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

Hey Vali,
You know, I tried telling them to keep the lines straight....wait....straight lines???? BRILLIANT!!!!!
Sorry, I digress. Once they started playing with my toggles, it was all over and all I could do was sit back and take the pictures. And by the way, what's wrong with a canopy smelling like "scented soap", huh?:P...mumble, mumble, mumble.
God bless and blue skies,

Rudd-man

You know, I tried telling them to keep the lines straight....wait....straight lines???? BRILLIANT!!!!!

awhhahhhhaa so u were the photographer..i persoally thought the lines were uhmm very nice;),,
And by the way, what's wrong with a canopy smelling like "scented soap", huh?...mumble, mumble, mumble.*************

SOO u was the one that broke the shower head,,dropped the soap huh,bumped your head;)

p-nut needs a spanking
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

Send one of those photographs to the USPA. If they don't include it in the next USPA Calendar I'm burning my membership card . . .

YESS i like the second pic the best,,would look excellent in the calender

P-nut needs a spanking
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

In the cowbell pic, isn't that the same type of ankle bracelet the Martha Stewart has?

naww is a slave bracelet the lovely has on and not talkin about martha stewerts;)

P-nutty needs pied
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

How much did you pay them?:ph34r:

I didnt pay them a dime... As a matter of fact, these pictures were actually taken as a slap in the face for J and I going to "The Farm" to play poker... (although the girls seemed to have really enjoyed taking them)

Looks like our heads were in the wrong game.....

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Send one of those photographs to the USPA. If they don't include it in the next USPA Calendar I'm burning my membership card . . .

YESS i like the second pic the best,,would look excellent in the calender

P-nut needs a spanking

I Second the Motion !!!!! Now, can we have a reserve repack picture set ?
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

gorgeous pics...thanks for sharing!

Wihtout showing "too much" modeling in this sort can be very classy ( as these pictures show) but still leave enough for the average man to go googles...

I agree completely. These pictures are very SEXY, and the women in them are simply BEAUTIFUL. ~

:)

Thank you both so much for the compliments. We are all about having fun and we took the opportunity (since we were winded out) to do just that... It really started out at just "razzing" the boys that decided going to a Poker game would be more fun, but in their defense, Jen and I did go to the Old Navy and Gap outlet to get our shopping on!! So, who can blame them for going to play cards?

Sunshine, you need to get your ass down here asap! Rigging is next on our list!! ;)

but in their defense, Jen and I did go to the Old Navy and Gap outlet to get our shopping on!! So, who can blame them for going to play cards?

******************************************girl,,don't defend the feebeled mined men,,lol,they fell for it ;):),,their fault

P-nut needs pied & a spanking,,can i watchB|
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

looks like you are the next to get a spanking from bennie boo!!!

******************************************BEANIE BOO,,gwad luv u goofinenesss,,,, bends over give it too me baby

P-nut needs pied & a spankin
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

Bring your ass to Rome this weekend... You will get plenty!!!

******************************************aaaaaaaathat sounds almost like an offer i may not be able to refuse;)

Jen he will be in good hands,,err should i say i will be in good hands,,Luv u sweetie,,sumoo gurl in the making,,fuck the cowbell is too ,uhmm southern,,almost insestuistv(spelling);),iffin i keep this up will i make the shimmil spelling beee,,,lol.ohh my,, note to self don't post while drinking,,badd badd..am i doing a good drunk postB|
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky