Squeak

Camino de Santiago

So in 2014 I walked along the northern coast of Spain on the Camino de Santiago Ruta Del Norte.
900 kms of sore feet and good food, great scenery awesome company and 4 weeks of active meditation.
Well on Friday, I'm off to Spain to do it all again. Only this time walking the Camino de Santiago Via de la Plata. 1007 kms from Seville in the south to Santiago de Compostela in the north.
Hopefully the feet will not be as sore and everything else will be as good if not better than 2014.
B|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Wendy may envy you... Me. I'm not liking you very much right now.;)

Hope you enjoy without the sore feet and you better upload some pics, so we can get jealous all over again. [:/]

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

BIGUN

Wendy may envy you... Me. I'm not liking you very much right now.;)

Hope you enjoy without the sore feet and you better upload some pics, so we can get jealous all over again. [:/]

look me up on the book of face, that's where most of the pics will be:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

BIGUN

Sorry Brother. Not in the world of FB. Never will be.

Enjoy your trip.

i totally get that. if it were not for travelling and having so many friends OS neither would I. Qutie a lot of events are now co-ordinated via FB.:|
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?