davjohns

First Bodybuilding Comp

I got into bodybuilding roughly thirty years ago. I've always wanted to compete. Last year, I decided it wasn't going to get any easier to get on a stage with very little clothing and ask a crowd of strangers to critique my body.

Yesterday was the Rocket City Classic Bodybuilding competition in Huntsville, AL. I entered the Classic Physique category. Rather than the steroid gulping mass monsters of today, Classic Physique looks for an aesthetic ideal more like Frank Zane, Bob Paris, Steve Reeves and other classics. To that end, there are weight limits based on height. I was not allowed to be any heavier than 200lbs at my height of 5'10".

Just thought I would share. Perhaps someone else will see this and go for something they've put off a long time.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

davjohns

I got into bodybuilding roughly thirty years ago. I've always wanted to compete. Last year, I decided it wasn't going to get any easier to get on a stage with very little clothing and ask a crowd of strangers to critique my body.

Yesterday was the Rocket City Classic Bodybuilding competition in Huntsville, AL. I entered the Classic Physique category. Rather than the steroid gulping mass monsters of today, Classic Physique looks for an aesthetic ideal more like Frank Zane, Bob Paris, Steve Reeves and other classics. To that end, there are weight limits based on height. I was not allowed to be any heavier than 200lbs at my height of 5'10".

Just thought I would share. Perhaps someone else will see this and go for something they've put off a long time.

Wel done. Congratulations!

promise5

Whew!! Hot hot hottie alert!!!
:$:$:$
Nice uuuuummm nice uuuum
Eyes!! That's it ! Yup! Noticed your eyes first. Thought you got happily married. :o

Cold shower!

I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

akarunway

***Whew!! Hot hot hottie alert!!!
Nice uuuuummm nice uuuum
Eyes!! That's it ! Yup! Noticed your eyes first. Thought you got happily married. :o

Cold shower!

FWIW, cold showers don't work for us women folk, the same as they do for the men folk.

;)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

******Whew!! Hot hot hottie alert!!!
Nice uuuuummm nice uuuum

Cold shower!

FWIW, cold showers don't work for us women folk, the same as they do for the men folk.

;)

Truth!

akarunway

Nice uuuuummm nice uuuum

Cold shower!

What's that saying you guys always quote??
Might be taken but doesn't mean I'm dead. :P
Will be happily married soon.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Thanks for the compliments.

Andrea: I got a divorce last year. She told me she settled for me. I didn't want to stand in the way of her doing better.

Billy: I returned to Huntsville last May. I retire 28 February. The Army sent me here to finish up. Let me know if you are ever in town. I have four spare bedrooms.

Thanks again everyone. A buddy got video of my posing routine. When he gets it to me, I'll slap it on youtube and post a link.

David
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

davjohns

Andrea: I got a divorce last year. She told me she settled for me. I didn't want to stand in the way of her doing better.

Billy: I returned to Huntsville last May. I retire 28 February. The Army sent me here to finish up. Let me know if you are ever in town. I have four spare bedrooms.

Thanks again everyone. A buddy got video of my posing routine. When he gets it to me, I'll slap it on youtube and post a link.

David

Wait!! What????
Settled ?????:o:o:o
:| ill will keep my mouth shut. After all her mental health issues could be real. :)
Believe me I tried.

oldwomanc6

******Whew!! Hot hot hottie alert!!!
Nice uuuuummm nice uuuum

Cold shower!

;)

They do with the right shower massage attachment.

You don't really think we take cold showers do you?:):o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

davjohns

David

Sorry to hear about the divorce. Sounds cool on the spare bedrooms. I pretty much have to grab a hotel room downtown when taking my girls to visit their grandparents. The girls get the guest bed, I get the couch, which is hell on my back. :S:D

I'll let you know. Thanks.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

JohnMitchell

Nice uuuuummm nice uuuum
Eyes!! That's it ! Yup! Noticed your eyes first.

Cold shower!

:D:D Matt's not too far behind this guy. B|
I can pick them;)
Believe me I tried.

I'm wondering what you're fall rate is. A suit with a little bag to I would think. But you're not likely to lose a grip. ;)

Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?