skydiverbry

Skydiverbry morning coffee thread

Good morning to all my caffeine addicted friends. It's Thursday and we all know what that means. Get through today and it's FRIDAY!!! :)
On another note, be advised that if your in your early 40's and play 2 hours of ultimate frisbee with a bunch of younger folks, your going to be very, very sore the next morning. [:/]

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Gooood morning to ya all...

I've upgraded the coffee maker today... You think it will get me through the day??? ;)

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Morning Lisa... You up already??? Or haven't you gone to bed yet?? B|

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
dudeist skydiver # 19515

Ahhhh... These time zone things always get me confused ;)

Sleep tight and heal good!!!!!!

dudeist skydiver # 19515

Gooood morning to ya all...

I've upgraded the coffee maker today... You think it will get me through the day??? ;)

Now THAT'S what i need in my kitchen.

Good Friday morning folks, hope you have a good one.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Damn mate... >:( Don't expose my weakness like that.... :S

:D:D

dudeist skydiver # 19515

That's one handy little machine... And it's quite fast as well ;)
The hard thing is to finish a whole pot on your own.... :D

dudeist skydiver # 19515

The hard thing is to finish a whole pot on your own.... :D

Puh-lease... you have NO idea just how much coffee I put away in a day. Juan Valdez put his 15 kids through college because of me. That machine would be working it's ass off and begging for a break around here. :P

Enjoy!

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Hmmmm.... Okay... I have to declare you the winner in the "Coffee drinking contest".... :P

dudeist skydiver # 19515

Morning Ron! How's the frisbee muscles:P

Bry

Damn... I was quite sore yesterday. I have to remember that i'm not so youthfull anymore.

What happened? I used to be able to play hard all day and party all night, wake up the next morning with no adverse affects. Now, I play a game of frisbee (it was full contact after a while) and feel like I got hit by a train. Oh well, I got a pulse this morning so i'm doing pretty good. How U feeling? That knee getting better?

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Actually I think I may have made it worse:SDumb ass me...I hate wearing that immobilizer so I had it off yesterday and wasn't using my cane.It kicked out from under me and I fell,grabbed a hold of the fridge to keep me from hitting the floor.Now it's twice as painful and swollen>:(
Still waiting to get a MRI,they won't do it until the other surgeon give me a release because of the metal plates in my face[:/]

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Actually I think I may have made it worse:SDumb ass me...I hate wearing that immobilizer so I had it off yesterday and wasn't using my cane.It kicked out from under me and I fell,grabbed a hold of the fridge to keep me from hitting the floor.Now it's twice as painful and swollen>:(
Still waiting to get a MRI,they won't do it until the other surgeon give me a release because of the metal plates in my face[:/]

Bry

Shit... and i'm bitchin about being sore from playing frisbee? :S Feel better dude, someday over a beer you gotta tell me about the metal.

Off to work... Out!

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68