skydiverbry

Skydiverbry morning coffee thread

I usually wake up several times a night with pain issues from my back injury.....sometimes I would log on here to see if any of my old skydiving friends were about....invariably Bryan would message me and we would discuss all manner of shit , our injuries and our hotrods.....his marriage woes and my latest surgery......he was a good guy.
I really miss you Bryan

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

bozo

I usually wake up several times a night with pain issues from my back injury.....sometimes I would log on here to see if any of my old skydiving friends were about....invariably Bryan would message me and we would discuss all manner of shit , our injuries and our hotrods.....his marriage woes and my latest surgery......he was a good guy.
I really miss you Bryan

So what happened?[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

bozo

What happened ? To me or Bryan? My story is out there, I have no clue what happened to Bryan.

I know what happened to you.

Sorry about that stint in Heavenly Acres.[:/]

I was wondering what happened to BRY.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm lost. What happened to Bryan?

This thread is one of the things I looked forward to every day in Iraq.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Somebody please correct me if I,m wrong, I don't know much about what happened, but If i remember what I read somewhere else, I think he was sick for a while.
Carpe Diem, Even if it kills me -- "Dead Poet's Society"

"Are you getting into trouble over there?" --- "Nothing that I'm going to admit to!"

davjohns

I'm lost. What happened to Bryan?

This thread is one of the things I looked forward to every day in Iraq.

Sorry, Bry passed a couple of months ago... I for one miss the chats that we had both here and on FB:(

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I think he would like the thread to keep going. That's why I posted this morning. So let's keep it going guys! :)

"Are you getting into trouble over there?" --- "Nothing that I'm going to admit to!"

Damn.

BSBD brother Bry.

I'm at work and kind of tied up this morning. I think tomorrow I'll spend a few with a cup of coffee and look over this thread / some of his posts.

Damn.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Good morning everybody! It's a whopping 11:39 am and I just woke up and am enjoying my first cup of coffee. It is completely frozen over and nobody is open today.... Including my work. You gotta love how bipolar Texas weather is. It was 80 fucking degrees two days ago!!

StoppieJoe

Good morning everybody! It's a whopping 11:39 am and I just woke up and am enjoying my first cup of coffee. It is completely frozen over and nobody is open today.... Including my work. You gotta love how bipolar Texas weather is. It was 80 fucking degrees two days ago!!

I've had The Weather Channel on all morning. I love a good snowy winter storm but ice storms.... no thanks. Stay home, off the roads. Stay safe, stay warm, enjoy your elaborate coffee concoctions, burn up the internet, do some homework.

I'm such a kill joy. B|
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

***Good morning everybody! It's a whopping 11:39 am and I just woke up and am enjoying my first cup of coffee. It is completely frozen over and nobody is open today.... Including my work. You gotta love how bipolar Texas weather is. It was 80 fucking degrees two days ago!!

I've had The Weather Channel on all morning. I love a good snowy winter storm but ice storms.... no thanks. Stay home, off the roads. Stay safe, stay warm, enjoy your elaborate coffee concoctions, burn up the internet, do some homework.

I'm such a kill joy. B|

Sadly, You nailed it. That's is almost exactly what I am going to do today, I have some work to do and i will probably play some guitar...Other than that? Homework, coffee, and The internet. lol :D:D

When school would be called off due to weather, my mom would pack us kids up and pick up our granddad to go out of town shopping. She thought 4 wheel drive solved everything.

I'm the first to admit my family is quirky. :P:P

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

I used to have a leather loveseat that was perfect for laying in. Feet up on one end and head up on the other. The arms were the big, stuffed, slanted sort that support napping. I would love to lay in that thing reading a book with a cup of coffee on the floor beside me. It was near the grandfather clock, so I could hear it ticking. I would read a while, then lay the book on my chest and nap a while. Great way to unwind.

I've thought of Bryan with every morning cup the past few days. Not a bad way to be remembered in my book. I checked his facebook page. His wife posted that he passed unexpectedly. That's all.

Good morning everyone. Hope you have a great day that stretches out into a great week.