skydiverbry

Skydiverbry morning coffee thread

You drinking coffee instead of beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o

Need pics and a video to believe that one!!

:D:D:D

How's life dood???

Bry

Ok I made it to 4:45am before I had a beer and a breakfast shot. gotta love airport bars. Had a litte nap on my flight from edmonton. Right now I'm havin coffee in seattle waiting for my flight to LA.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

So it's a few minutes before morning but I'm drinking cofee...Happy black friday!!! one day we will all be standing in line at the local walmart and go to the extreme sports section and pick up those chineese parachutes on sale 70%off...along with slave-labor produced ditters and AADs everything for a total of 300 bucks... you gotta love globalization!

Freeflyfree.
--
Blue Skies
NO FEARS, NO LIMITS, NO MONEY...
"A Subitánea et Improvísa Morte, Líbera nos, Domine."

OMG!!!!

I have not even posted on my thread for such a long time and it's still alive......ALIVE I SAY!!!!!!!!

Bry

I think i am going to have a cup of coffee and do some studying i have been putting off..
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o

Was just flipping through here after being gone for a long bit. I thought that this thread would be buried deep in the lost DZ.COM thread and it popped up after I hit page 4 or five.

SO WAKE UP EVERYONE!!!!!!!

COFFEE TIME!!!!

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

And a cheery morning to you too! If there ever was a day for coffee, this is it. -18 wind chill when I left the house at 5:30. :$

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

And a cheery morning to you too! If there ever was a day for coffee, this is it. -18 wind chill when I left the house at 5:30. :$

My good friend in Malta, MT had -45 the other day. I don't know how she can stand that!!! I wouldn't even make it out of bed!

My good friend in Malta, MT had -45 the other day. I don't know how she can stand that!!! I wouldn't even make it out of bed!

Covered up, it's not that bad. If you have any skin showing, you know it in a hurry, though. The story for me is driving on the used to be snow/now 4 inches of ice. 2wd Honda Fit. My rollerskate.:D
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Geez, what a fooking day! Up at 430, off to the gym, paid a trainer to kick my ass for an hour. Got to my office, and because of the weather, I had 4 pallets of paint sundries that couldn't be delivered to my warehouse, so in my office they come. Only problem, no lift gate, no double doors, no ramp, sooooo, break em down and move them by the piece. Double work out, (which is actually a good thing.) Now to drive around picking up checks from customers, so all the guys that work for me can get paid. I love my job, and days like today make it go fast! Didn't get my only cup of coffee until 10 am.

Happy Friday everyone!!!;)

Sorry, running to the bank, etc. I own a paint contracting firm in Oklahoma City. Good business, but Monday's and Friday's are "busy" to say the least. You?

My allergies have been Juniper pollen. I am overdosing on Claritin, I think. :S:P

Monday morning......argh

Slept like shit last night so............................................

IT'S COFFEE TIME!!!!!!!

WAKE THE HELL UP AND LET'S DRINK SOME JAVAB|B|

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)