skydiverbry

Skydiverbry morning coffee thread

There will not be any daily morning coffee threads.This thread will start all coffee threads from Monday -Sunday 365 day a year.....
Please feel free to use this recurring thread to post you morning coffee time conversations and remarks!

Ok,that was the official message,so now...Good morning and let's have some frigging coffee

PS-Thanks to all my supporters out there during the coffee thread days;):)
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

I'm unclear if you get up really early or go to bed really late. Right now it's 12:36 am on the west coast. If you're getting up for your morning cup of coffee right now, even on the east coast . . . damn.

I've had the occasional gig where I've had to do that and it sucks eggs.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Ok,just to clear thing s up for ya.I do get up kinda early0200-0300 here on the east coast on a daily basis.Why?Well,I have a chronic pain issue that makes it hard to sleep more then 2-5 hours(hitting that ground at high speedsB|)I'm usually asleep by 2100(9pm),Then when I get up I have my coffee,post some crap, get my stuff done around the house and head out to the gym for my workout.
So,there it is-early riser,now if the rest of the east coast would get up this early I could get alot of shit done instead of having to wait till 0800:P

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Ugh... just getting done with my coffee/energy drink crunch. Getting off of work in 2.5 hours and I can't wait to fall asleep... this was a 24hr day for me and the forecasting has been slow tonight. [:/]

But on a better note about the coffee... invested in a coffee press to keep right at my desk and I did a fresh grind of some Hawaiian Kalaui peaberry beans before I came in. Mmm mmm good! B|

Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

Sounds like good coffee I guess.I'm just a caffeine hound,don't drink it for the taste as much as for the effect:P
Energy drinks are my afternoon bump

Bry

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Good morning there Tony.We can still keep this thread a going.Kinda like Billy Vance's thread.But no more individual day posts.
Not my choice,but h would I ever buck the system???Naw,not me:)

And here have a cup on me from across the pond there mate...Cheers!!:)
Bry

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Good morning to ya bro....

Your morning coffee thread gives me some fun every work day so please let's continue.. ;)

Life would be so much easier if I didn't have to handle all of my customers... Especially the whining ones :P

How's life in PA today???

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Sounds like good coffee I guess.I'm just a caffeine hound,don't drink it for the taste as much as for the effect:P
Energy drinks are my afternoon bump

Bry

Ditto, here! But I do like the taste/smell too! (I'm from Jersey... I popped out of the womb with a wawa coffee in my hands. lol) :)

God morgon there fellow bro:)
Lifes all good over g here:Not on a ventilator so it is a great day!!!!:)
Ya can always shoot the whiners ya know....or pretend them to be moose:)
Sorry,just couldn't resist:P

Bry

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

I think I am redbulled out. (between all the boogies over the years and bartending... I've had my share. lol)

I was on a gofast kick last year when I was working at the tunnel and it was readily available. I was on a bawls kick for a while, but right now I am drinking something called Bungie. I was browsing Biglots one day to find dogfood, and they had a crap ton of drinks for .50 a can!! holy crap, for that price, I'll try it-- and I actually like it. AND its sugar free and doesn't taste like ass-- even better!!! B|

what are you drinking for this afternoon's bump?

PS-- also fond of sobe adrenaline rush.

NOS,comes in a blue bottle-looks just like a NOS bottle (nitrous oxide on a strip car)347 mgs of caffeine/16oz.Taste like passionfruit,not too sweet.Hard to find in my area,sometimes at a Dollar General store or I have to go out to a little mom & pop store where I fish at.That's the shit caffeine/sugar and carbs:o

Bry

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

aaahhh... yes, they had the NOS big thin bottles at big lots too (and the little NOS shots), and they were both only .70 cents each, so I picked up a few. Yummy stuff! :)
anything that is caffeine packed, I'll take it. I am an equal opporotunity drinker. :D

There will not be any daily morning coffee...

Whoa! :o I havn't even finished my first cup this A.M. and this is the first thing I read? Took my brain a few seconds to realise there was more and I was not being deprived my morning fix.

Good day to all, nice to see you made it through the weekend. :)
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Good morning:)Yes,the powers that be suggested that I no longer have a Mon.,Tues...etc coffee thread:P
Instead the thread will still exist,but it will be under a contiueing Skydiverbry coffee thread.
I am working with a suggestion that was giving to me.
I am a team player ya know[:)I am somewhat at a loss for words and will not try to be banned.
Thanks

This is not a PA btw

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

There will not be any daily morning coffee threads.This thread will start all coffee threads from Monday -Sunday 365 day a year.....
Please feel free to use this recurring thread to post you morning coffee time conversations and remarks!

Ok,that was the official message,so now...Good morning and let's have some frigging coffee

PS-Thanks to all my supporters out there during the coffee thread days;):)

Does this mean you are turning in your coffee resignation in?:o

Good morning..
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

No way!!!!!!!!!! I just won't be able to post independent daily threads:(
It will still be here in a continuing Skydiverbry coffee thread:|

Good morning.Here is your cup of joe:)
Bry

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)