Abedy

Male to Female Transition video (3 years HRT)

Hi folks,

I am back in the air and have made about 50 tandem jumps this year so far. See pic attached. (Ywes, we all look not very flattering in freefall B| and hence the second pic.)

Things have changed a lot since my coming out here: I now understand on a very practical way that leverage and techniques are essential for female TIs. 3 years of estrogen (and testosterone even lower than most cisgender (i.e. natal) women) really have an impact on your physiology despite all working out in the gym. Students now are even more open, not few of them confide their anxiety or even very personal information in me and this is so rewarding.
I also need to get used to men hitting on me. Wolf whistling, "the male gaze" and flirtation (up to invitation for a cuppa) -- it takes time to get used to. Sometimes, it feels good. Sometimes, I now -- in a very practical way -- see that society still is objectifying women. But heck, that is life :)
I made a video that pictures my life and mainly focuses on the last three years of my transition, see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmpNIFAYIz0

I hope you'll like it and you may tell me what you think or if you have questions, I shall be glad to answer them. (But bear with me, I will be off for class reunion in anm hour... :$)

And, also a skydiving video of me, my first handicam experiments :P
See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iafn1WzvdM

Hugs, Luv & Blue Skies,
Hannah :)
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

The other half is bi so I've spent a fair amount of time in gay bars over the years. The biggest culture shock was suddenly becoming the prey rather than the predator, which is a very odd sensation as a bloke, so I can sympathise with you there. It's a very enlightening experience to suddenly be on the receiving end of male advances!

mr2mk1g

It's a very enlightening experience to suddenly be on the receiving end of male advances!

I bet it is. All men should make such experience for a week. ;)
Or live as a woman for a week. (And vice versa...)

For me, now with body and mind aligned, it feels more and more fine to be the target of flirtation. And, if the guy is good-looking and well-groomed, I " give in" to a certain extent. OTOH, I am also (still) into women. Which makes me kinda bi I reckon.
I am curious where this journey is gonna lead me :$

Hugs, Hannah

I did not watch your skydiving video... :$ But I watched your other video... I thought you have been so brave and I was very touched by how difficult it must have been to get to where you are today. Kudos to you for having the courage to be your true self. :)

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Abedy

I also need to get used to men hitting on me. Wolf whistling, "the male gaze" and flirtation (up to invitation for a cuppa) -- it takes time to get used to. Sometimes, it feels good. Sometimes, I now -- in a very practical way -- see that society still is objectifying women.

Hey, sounds like a successful transition. ;):D

Sorry we "gaze" sometimes. Although I try to be polite about it (yes, ladies, I know where your eyes are) it's very much hardwired into our brains to enjoy a woman passing by. :)

Well, there are things worse than being ogled :P

Oh, two tandems today (then weather hold and call-off eventually) but I got kissed by one of my students. A twenty-something cuuuute girl B|:)

Hugs, Hannah

Abedy

Thanks so much.
Transitioning was -- eventually -- a question of death or live my true self. So seen, it wasn't that brave :$
Hugs, Hannah

A lot of people do not have the courage to pursue their authentic self. In your case, the change you were seeking was not just inside, but visible to everyone... I am certain that going through such a transformation in such a public way is no small thing...

Took you some time, but you made it :)
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss