Nightingale

SoCal: Kitten

geez kris your killing me!!!! If you still have him when we get down there we may be able to convince doc in a moment of drunken stupor ---- he is kind of a sucker for abandoned animals.....already have 2 rescues (one from mexico ... one from spokane).
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Krisanne....this is one of the reasons I love you to pieces!!! Are you and Sean going to be down for the wingsuit weekend at elsinore in november...good time to come down and "pick up" franklin so I don't bring him home ----doc would so kick my ass.....but it gives me an excuse to see you guys too! keep me posted on your plans.;)

eta: i thought that was weird you were adopting 2 franklins until I saw the dates......:D:D what can I say.... I am a slacker. Regardless, I know that he has loved being with you and that you wouldn't think of the world without him. How is he adjusting to cali????

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

oldwomanc6

Wow, I wasn't around when this adoption took place.

You have a good heart, I'm glad he's doing great! :)

ps. I'm a sucker, for those black or black and white cats, too.

Yep. My favorite kind. Wife and I adopted two together from the animal shelter back in 2000. They gave us 13-14 great years.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban