Nightingale

SoCal: Kitten

Hey, everyone...

These critters seem to keep falling into my lap. My friend has found herself in possession of a very sweet black and white kitten. His mother was a stray, and has abandoned him, and my friend can't keep him because of allergies. He's two months old and has had his first round of shots and has been to the groomer and the vet and is free of fleas and parasites. He's a very sweet kitten with tons of personality, and needs a good home!

He is ADORABLE. But that "image" picture appears to show that his head is where his BUM should be and his bum is where his HEAD should be. May make it hard to get him adopted.

:D:D:D

Honestly ... I have a little black and white cheeky cat and Franklin looks JUST like Teko did as a baby. They grow up cute! :)
Kudos to you for being such a caring person and taking in these little critters.

Perhaps you have the perfect kitty "lap" and that's why they keep falling into it. :)
Hope you find a good home for him.

'Shell

He is ADORABLE. But that "image" picture appears to show that his head is where his BUM should be and his bum is where his HEAD should be. May make it hard to get him adopted.

LOL! I know, but I don't have the software here to turn the pic right side up.

Even though he's a butt head, he's still a cutie and I would take him in a heartbeat but I'm WAY far north to pick him up. :D:D

My puppy would LOVE a new kitty!

You're a sweetie for taking care of the little fella and finding him a home.

:)
'Shell

I don't have the software here to turn the pic right side up.

MS Paint, image, flip/rotate, rotate by angle - 180 degrees, save, done.

LOL. I know how to do it. I just didn't have the program. MS Paint is not installed on my work computer (neither is solitaire).

Looks to me like that cat has either Abyssinian or Siamese DNA...B|

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I'm really tempted to get a cat right now, but my new roomate is allergic to them

Get a Bengal! They can be a bit expensive but worth it if you have someone allergic to cats. My fiance is allergic to cats but has absolutely no problems with ours. That and Bengals are the cutest!!!

Get a Bengal! They can be a bit expensive but worth it if you have someone allergic to cats. My fiance is allergic to cats but has absolutely no problems with ours. That and Bengals are the cutest!!!

That's bizarre... I used to have a Bengal, and my sister was just as allergic to it as she has been with any other cats. Anyhow, stop trying to talk her into buying an expensive cat instead of getting a stray kitten that really needs a home. :P

Franklin is a cute kitten, but I think I'm already at "crazy cat lady" status with the four I have now.

$#@%*()^#$# bleeding heart cat whisperer Kris talkin' me into adopting a cat when I'm vulnerable and all. ;););)

Nah, seriously, it's something I've been thinking about for a while and Franklin's availability was just the kick in the pants I needed to go ahead and adopt.

Current plan is to hop down on the 27th and bring him back home with me. B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

So... anyone remember this "little" guy that I adopted a year ago?

Yeah ... well, he weighed in at 15 lbs, 6 oz today at his checkup at the vet. And she says he's at a healthy weight, the boy's just tall, and long, and is just a big, big kitty (though being an indoor kitty, I do need to keep an eye on him to make sure he stays at a healthy weight).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Dang he's got long legs. What a cutie! :)

He sometimes comes up and taps me on the shoulder when I'm sitting down. :o