promise5

Begging for Blue Skies on Saturday!

Yes, I'm begging for prayers, good vibes and anything else that will get me Sun on Saturday.
Having an outdoor wedding and there's no backup plan. Yeah, I kinda overlooked the bad weather have a plan B thing.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

Yes, I'm begging for prayers, good vibes and anything else that will get me Sun on Saturday.
Having an outdoor wedding and there's no backup plan. Yeah, I kinda overlooked the bad weather have a plan B thing.

Congratulations either way. Just don't let marriage rob The Sport of yet another new skydiver.
I remember when my wife got mad because I was spending more on jump tickets each month than our house payments. So I bought a bigger house.

Better look for a big tent to rent just in case. I got married outside. Had a 25 x 25 foot tent (I think) with enough chairs under it for 100 guests.

It rained that morning, which is considered good luck, then sunny and nice during the ceremony.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

Better post pics after! Including the garter shot. B|

We want to see the video from the bachelorette party!
I heard rumors of male strippers!:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

JohnMitchell

I like Billy's idea of the rental tent.. Might be the best way to go. How formal is your wedding? You could always move it to a park gazebo, maybe?

Here's wishing you and Matthew all the best, for the wedding and for the marriage. B|

But I'd go bigger than 25 x 25. Guess Billy didn't have guests.

Congratulations anyways!

david3

Well, consider that it was Alabama. When they ask "Groom's family or bride's family?" the answer is usually "Both!" :D:D

Easy to fit all the relatives under one tent when your family tree don't branch none. :P

Apologies to Billy and all my other Southern friends, from a native born Texan. . . :)

I have a 4th cousin from Bama here replacing the roof on my garage and now doing the house.... Weather had been crap down there and he was not workin.... I flew him up put him in the motorhome as a place to stay while he works.... He was the one I had in tow at Kapow when I was there last weekend or was that la\Labor day weekend.. I forget John. The garage roof was craaaap...BIG tree limbs and the wind has had its way with the metal roof several times. I think I may actually be able to keep the garage dry now... even in the wind and worst storms up here in the convergence zone..

ryoder

***Better post pics after! Including the garter shot. B|

We want to see the video from the bachelorette party!
I heard rumors of male strippers!:D

They called the Village People? :o:D

Oh hell, just go see the chippendales.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGRk383t0m4

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

JohnMitchell

Well, consider that it was Alabama. When they ask "Groom's family or bride's family?" the answer is usually "Both!" :D:D

Easy to fit all the relatives under one tent when your family tree don't branch none. :P

Apologies to Billy and all my other Southern friends, from a native born Texan. . . :)

Well gee, its been 16 years. I don't remember the exact size, and yes we did have about 100 guests, actually a bit more as we ran out of empty seats. So yeah maybe the tent was bigger than 25 by 25. Her family (from CT, NY and NJ), my family (mostly AL), our college buddies (from all over) and my skydiving buddies made a good party. B|