Thanatos340

Name that Rack!! (The NEW DZ.com Game)

Thanatos340

Tap, Tap, Tap.. Hello.. Tap, Tap.. Is this thing on.. Oh yea.. there it is.. Wow.. People are still here.

OK.. I have been brought out of semi retirement for one more round of Name that Rack..

And.. Contestant number 1.. Is.... GO!!!!

Nice boobies!

I wonder, though: toilet, stethoscope, and choke collar?

WTF? :D

eta: I see it's just part of the stethoscope. Hmmmm?
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Thanatos340

Tap, Tap, Tap.. Hello.. Tap, Tap.. Is this thing on.. Oh yea.. there it is.. Wow.. People are still here.

OK.. I have been brought out of semi retirement for one more round of Name that Rack..

I have the same kitchen counter top. Just sayin'. B|
Always be kinder than you feel.

oldwomanc6

***Tap, Tap, Tap.. Hello.. Tap, Tap.. Is this thing on.. Oh yea.. there it is.. Wow.. People are still here.

Nice boobies!

I wonder, though: toilet, stethoscope, and choke collar?

WTF? :D

eta: I see it's just part of the stethoscope. Hmmmm?

It's a sink. See the little overflow hole thingy? :D
Always be kinder than you feel.

I looked at that picture very closely. Then, I read the posts and discovered all kinds of things in the picture that I swear were not there. I caught the stethoscope and the bra because they were in the way of the view. I caught the hair because it made a nice frame. I have no idea if these comments about toilets, sinks, and counters are genuine or not. You folks have super human powers of observation...or maybe I have a boobie addiction.

My first guess was Promise. The hair reminds me of Lucky. I don't think they're DD's. I'll go back for another look and see if anything comes to mind.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Southern_Man

I don't want to be accused of not appreciating the latest submission so I will just post to say Bravo!

I was going to guess McSwervy.

I would have agreed with that guess, but she has already denied. And she played previously, so I think if it was her she'd own up.

So. Hmmm.....

White skin on chest, but somewhat tan arms and reddish tint on chin.
No freckles on chest (a couple of moles, but that's it).
Reasonably high-end lingerie. I think it's matching, from what little I can see of the bottom part.
Sink and countertop (and floor too) look "institutional" to me. I don't think it's granite, I would guess composite. It could be a bathroom at a hospital or clinic. Or Wal-Mart.
Stethoscope implies medical profession. That would include Deedy, but she is much more tanned and has a lot of freckles, so she's out.
KBordson is a doc, but she has a more petite build (darker hair too IIRC). There's an "enhancement effect" from the raised arms, but I don't think it's that pronounced.

So - medical profession, posts from work, nice undies, pale skin without much tan, light to medium brown hair cut to shoulders or a bit below, moderately well but not excessively endowed.

No clue.

And for the record: Size of rack is unimportant, outside of identification purposes. They are all a "nice size." Really. And much appreciated.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo