Thanatos340

Name that Rack!! (The NEW DZ.com Game)

GASP! ladies and gentleman I'm breaking the rules for this one. technically the prior rack has not been guessed. However, I feel this requires posting because there has been so much complaining about nipples. so I decided to post this next submission since you can clearly see nip. ;)

GASP! ladies and gentleman I'm breaking the rules for this one. technically the prior rack has not been guessed. However, I feel this requires posting because there has been so much complaining about nipples. so I decided to post this next submission since you can clearly see nip. ;)

She looks like a dude.. :S

She looks like a dude.. :S

So? I don't mind looking at it. :)

Those breasts are too big to be mine. :ph34r:

no one has guessed it yet? :( to allow more boobies to be posted without Jo breaking the rules I'm going to 'guess' Deedy
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Those breasts are too big to be mine. :ph34r:

no one has guessed it yet? :( to allow more boobies to be posted without Jo breaking the rules I'm going to 'guess' Deedy

hahaha yup! she's been quite generous lately!

now guess the man rack:P:)

lol sorry, i saw a dude on a bike looking bad ass and it was my only guess. dz.com guy i ever met in person was ski and he's not that jacked :D:D

Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I shouldn't even be posting this since all the guys are complaining about the submissions... BUT i've taken on the sacred duty of boob poster and boobs were sent to me. So I must pass them on. :P

(Posting from my phone, so let me know if it doesn't work & i'll repost when I get home)

Why have there been so few guesses?!?! >:(

missbrz is kind enough to get the ladies to submit their pics (and this one even has nipples) and all anybody does is bitch that it's too grainy.

Sheesh :S

Ok, hmmm...

Grainy and a top view. Makes it more difficult.
No background clues, except for what's maybe a white tank top or tube top pulled down.

No visible tan lines, but not pale skin. So either darker skin to begin with or tans topless.

Smallish (but still very nice) and perky. No sag visible (at least from that angle).

Not one that I've seen before, as far as I know.

Someone newer, younger, a bit more adventureous, and smaller in size.

(removed incorrect guess)

Edit to add:

I was composing my post when kasch got it right.

Wow, Deedy? I don't see the freckle pattern that is her "trademark" and they look a lot different from that angle.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Reading IS fundamental.
:P:)

He was obviously distracted by the boobies :)

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Reading IS fundamental.
:P:)

He was obviously distracted by the boobies :)

Yup. Looking at the boobies, pondering who it could be, looking at the boobies, looking up a couple profiles, looking at the boobies, pondering who it could be, looking at the boobies, composing my guess post, looking at the boobies. Kasch put in his guess and had it confirmed as correct while I was doing all that.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I had to find a way to hide my freckled chest. Kasch shouldn't have guessed because he knew it was me. I say you get the win, not him.

I hit the hit 4-0 this yr and thought I needed to show them off before they become pitters and sag to my knees. What better place to show them off than here were no one will talk negatively about them, normiss :P

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly