Thanatos340

Name that Rack!! (The NEW DZ.com Game)

And lucky me gets to touch them all the time.

Yeah, but you don't treat them with the respect, admiration, and tenderness breasts like that deserve......you're probably just roughly scrubbing them with a washcloth, or manhandling them into a bra. :)
And let me add my thanks also.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

done with permission

I'm guessing Promise5 again, both given away by what you named the file and the fact that it looks like the bottom half of her old avatar. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You don't have to think hard on this one. I was bending over to pick something up and thought to myself "you know who would appreciate this view?" Just my simple offering to SkyGod for great weather this weekend. :) Have a great weekend everyone!

Edited to add additional source of inspiration. http://m.now.msn.com/squeezing-breasts-can-stop-cancer

mistercwood

I've been on here for months now. Why the hell am I only just now hearing about this thread????? :o

Because it had been buried so deep for so long, we hadn't had any new additions. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

grasshoppergirl

You don't have to think hard on this one. I was bending over to pick something up and thought to myself "you know who would appreciate this view?" Just my simple offering to SkyGod for great weather this weekend. :) Have a great weekend everyone!

Edited to add additional source of inspiration. http://m.now.msn.com/squeezing-breasts-can-stop-cancer

Heard about that last part. Made a clicky too. I'm glad to do my part as a loving husband. ;)B|

Thanks for the awesome picture. Somehow it reminds me of packing. ;):D