Thanatos340

Name that Rack!! (The NEW DZ.com Game)

jeez! what is with the guys lately? cleavage isnt good enough. nip is too blurry. glistening isnt hot. boobs are boring bitch bitch bitch whine whine whine. complain about boobs. wtf happened???

Haters gonna hate.

Keep doing the lords work.

I would guess but I don't know any'body'.
I fly and stuff, its fun!

The size would suggest Cheech, but I haven't seen her on here in a while.

I think the glisten is just fine. Especially after a run. Suggests the breast support system (the rest of the body :D) is being maintained. :D:D:D

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Just two quick things ;)

1. BUMP (cause you know his is the best thread ondz.com)

2. Ladies, I appreciate your willingness to send in pics, unlike the dribbling men on here who bicker, argue and debate the quality of the puppies. I for one say you all have boobs like I like 'em .... One on the left and one on the right ;)

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

alright fellas I have a new submission but we're gonna play this one a little differently. This lovely lady has actually asked for you to NOT guess who she is. She just wants to give you an anonymous gift. This is just for your enjoyment. Think of this as a bonus round where you don't have to do any work ;)

Enjoy! B|

alright fellas I have a new submission but we're gonna play this one a little differently. This lovely lady has actually asked for you to NOT guess who she is. She just wants to give you an anonymous gift. This is just for your enjoyment. Think of this as a bonus round where you don't have to do any work ;)

Enjoy! B|

Well, thank you very much Ms Anonymous. Your contribution is appreciated.

This was done before, and was appreciated then too.

:)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Enjoy! B|

lovely, just lovely
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I like the idea of combining this thread with the 'save the boobies' thread. Maybe guesses could cost $1 donated and the winner gets a private viewing of the proffered tatas?

I leave for Belgium Tuesday. I'll be there all alone for two years. I expect to view this thread frequently. :D

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

that sure does look like a fun nipple!

thank you anonymous lady for your generous gift! :)

Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"