Thanatos340

Name that Rack!! (The NEW DZ.com Game)

Well, those mystery bewbs are almost as nice as yours =) (see I know how to talk to women)

:)

Don't forget to add spelling to that list, so that with your silver tongue, you've got the whole package...;):)
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

I'm an artist. I can cut it, draw it, paint it, but PLEASE don't ask me to spell it.

[:/]

I truly envy you, my artistic skills allow me to draw a stick figure like nobody's business. As for guesses to 10/11. I haven't the foggiest.
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

I haven't guessed any of them, but even if I don't win, darn it, it's just good clean fun to play.:)
:P

Same here, and Thanatos340 hit the nail on the head. I can't get my mind off mcbeth's rack. :D:$
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Number 11 is the Lovey Dangeroo.
We have a winner.

Number 12 is someone with 1000`s of posts but she is not someone I would have first thought of in a Boobie thread.

The hint for everyone is Tatoo.

I have a couple more Great Pics lined up but could still use more. Please send me you contributons ladies.:)

Number 11 is the Lovey Dangeroo.
We have a winner.

Damn... Her old avatar didn't do her justice. That one oughta be her new one! :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban