Thanatos340

Name that Rack!! (The NEW DZ.com Game)

OK.. Now that we have the Official OK to occasionally post Boobies and such in the Bonfire. Let the celebrations begin.

I have an idea for game to help jump start some fun back into the Bonfire..

The Game is "Name That Rack".
Here is how it should work..
Volunteer participants should PM me a Cropped Pic of their Rack. Nothing visible but just the Boobies (The do not have to be completely exposed but Exposed do get Bonus Points;)). Bikini Shots, Cleavage shots, Topless shots are all acceptable.

I will post the cropped pic in this thread and every gets to try guess who`s rack it is.

What do you win if you guess correctly?? Well the next pic gets posted. That is what you win.

So Ladies Please help us celebrate this glorious day and get your submissions to me so we can get the game started.

Only one Rack will posted at a time and it will remain until it is guess then we post the next.

Let the games begin!!

Gia?

And we have another winner!!

Soon as we get another lovely volunteer, The next will be.

Come on ladies, We need YOU to keep the game going.:)

WOW, I'm shocked... I've never met either of them in person (at least not that I can recall), - and BAM, they new it was me.... :S:D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?