Iago

Scotty Carbone

That would have been one of the best books ever written had he done it. :D:D:D

I jumped with him a lot at boogies and state record attempts in the mid to late 90's, and he was my wingman on the Alabama 40 way state record in 1997, complete with that goofy felt hat.

And he was a good cook too.

Blue Skies Scotty, just never thought you would leave us via complications from dental surgery. [:/]

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Met Scotty for the first time at WFFC. Larger than life guy, so warm and welcoming. Had many a Carbone meal and every one was good. You not only got a great meal at a fair price, you also got Scotty who could spin a story like no other. He will be missed.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Was jumping at ZHills *ages* ago and Billy Porter had signed my logbook with his fingerprint - I think he got the idea because an ink-pad just happened to be lying around at manifest...

Well, Scotty saw this and got an idea of his own... He disappeared with my logbook and proudly handed it back to me a few minutes later... I looked at the ink-blotch and tried to figure out what on earth it was??? Then it hit me... His knob!!! Ohhhh, how we all laughed, until he got a funny look on his face...

"Fuck... How am I gonna explain ink on my dick to Tammy???"

Fucking Scotty!!!

:D:D:D

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

You know you had a special time on this earth when people who never met you in person know your name and will miss you...BSBD

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Met Scotty for the first time at WFFC. Larger than life guy, so warm and welcoming. Had many a Carbone meal and every one was good. You not only got a great meal at a fair price, you also got Scotty who could spin a story like no other. He will be missed.

My girl friend drove up from Memphis to hang out with me at the WFFC in Rantoul, had my tent set up with others in the "Carbone Zone".

[Scotty] "I should charge ya'll for using my outlet to recharge your phone"

"who the hell does he think he is asks Charm"

Lot of stuff happened, he gets married, chopper incident, I get pulled over for having golf cart off grounds ... Charm get to help inflate the balloon I leap from ... had my pic taken hanging upside down from a Pitts ... MC jump with Mr. Muff himself..

After the 2nd night she asks me if I were going to invite him to MM's place in Tenn to cook for us.

Sorry I didn't ask.
A DZ ... Cooking ... that's a Carbone Zone for sure.
So many of us have Carbone stories.
Smokey skies dude!

[edited to add Muff]

"exit fast, fly smooth, dock soft and smile"
'nother james

jumpwally

I remember that, but what did Scotty have to do with it ?

I think it means Scotty was on the chopper load. I remember the incident when it was reported. The dead guy jumped up in front of the copter as it was taking off wanting to get bad ass pics and caught a rotor to the head.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban