Nataly

Douchy dilemma...

DJL

You need to weave a story somehow that he got you pregnant and you want him to meet his child.

If he's quite a ladies' man, just call him up and yell, "I'm pregnant, you asshole!" and hang up. Let him stew on that for a while and his anxiety level could go up.

Friend of mine pulled that crap on a mutual friend. It was hilarious, but yeah we had to call it off after a couple hours. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***You need to weave a story somehow that he got you pregnant and you want him to meet his child.

If he's quite a ladies' man, just call him up and yell, "I'm pregnant, you asshole!" and hang up. Let him stew on that for a while and his anxiety level could go up.

Friend of mine pulled that crap on a mutual friend. It was hilarious, but yeah we had to call it off after a couple hours. :D:D:D

:D:D:D LOVE IT!!!

See?? I *knew* some entertaining ideas would pop up on here :)

But like I said... These scenarios rarely turn out how we expect... Sometimes better (!) - most of the time worse. Some opportunities are too good to pass up and most are a waste of time/energy.

Doing the same thing right back to him would be of little consequence as he is unlikely to give a shit. It would have to be better/worthwhile... The pregnancy thing would be funny... Except we only have a vague acquaintance in common and I would probably not get to see/hear about his reaction.

Still, it's pretty funny to imagine!!! Lol!!! :P
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

You know that would be a great phone call, you're sobbing over the phone, he's confused, then he asks who it is and you just break down "OH MY GOD.....YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO I AM?!!?!?!"
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

muff528

Ignore completely. Give it no further thought.

OR post about it on the internet and drag as much mileage as you can out of it.
Instead of being an adult and moving on with your life:S:S:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

JohnMitchell

***+1,,,,,with nothing on but an apron....:o

My God, I don't think she could handle that many guys wanting to make a date with her. . . :D

:D:D:D

Having some pictures where I am *not* semi-naked and/or doing my best duck-face at least weeds out some of the bigger boneheads... (And sometimes it just attracts a different kind of freak!!)

Meh. It is what it is... You get a mix - but overall, I personally find it hard to take the whole thing too seriously. So many things *wrong* with Tinder/people these days... :S
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Squeak

***Ignore completely. Give it no further thought.

This is her way of dealing with the issue, if you don't like it, quit reading the thread or stomping all over it.

Don't you have a room full of twerps to teach? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

******Ignore completely. Give it no further thought.

This is her way of dealing with the issue, if you don't like it, quit reading the thread or stomping all over it.

Don't you have a room full of twerps to teach? :P

+10!
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

JohnMitchell

I used to hate that when it happened.

And now you're just used to it?:P

:D:D You're right, that's a little ambiguous.

NOW I'm married. Don't get those kind of phone calls anymore. B|:D

So they text them now?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Ha, I moved to a different area code, back in the day when that made a difference. :)
Dating sure as hell has changed in the 30+ years I've been out of it. Caller ID, blocking numbers, stuff living FOREVER on the internet, the drama of FB breakups. I'm really glad to be happily married. :S

BillyVance

******Ignore completely. Give it no further thought.

Don't you have a room full of twerps to teach? :Phaha Fuck off creeper:D this is not "dealing with it" it's playing on it. It's what she does. and her little old man internet creepers all chime in to support her.:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

JohnMitchell

I used to hate that when it happened.

And now you're just used to it?:P

:D:D You're right, that's a little ambiguous.

NOW I'm married. Don't get those kind of phone calls anymore. B|:D

:D:D:D

Sorry John, but it's hard to imagine you were ever "that guy"!!! :P

ETA - and by "that guy", I don't mean that I can't imagine you being quite the ladies' man... Just that you would be so "irresponsible" that you might get those kinds of calls!! Lol!!!
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

JohnMitchell

Oh, I get it. No, I didn't get THOSE calls. I thought he just meant girls calling up that you didn't recognize/remember. I hated playing the "don't you know who this is?" game. Got old real quick. To this day, I still introduce myself.

What is really embarrassing is to be hitting on a cute chick in a nightclub, when she gets a funny look on her face:

"You don't remember me?"
:$

Well, in my defense, it had been about 7 years, she had put on some weight (but was still cute), and it had been a brief fling because she promptly dumped me.>:(

ryoder

***Oh, I get it. No, I didn't get THOSE calls. I thought he just meant girls calling up that you didn't recognize/remember. I hated playing the "don't you know who this is?" game. Got old real quick. To this day, I still introduce myself.

What is really embarrassing is to be hitting on a cute chick in a nightclub, when she gets a funny look on her face:

"You don't remember me?"
:$

Well, in my defense, it had been about 7 years, she had put on some weight (but was still cute), and it had been a brief fling because she promptly dumped me.>:(

:D:D:D Oh nooooo!! Oopsie!!! :D:D:D

Ahhh... I had one guy say to me "well hello!! Nice to meet you again". And I thought fuck... He does seem vaguely familiar but??? Turns out about 2 years ago we had exchanged a few messages on another dating site... Literally about 3 sentences... But he had left the site because he met someone. I believe him because he knew I was Canadian, and that I was ex military and that's about it... Fuck me... Some people have a freakishly good memory!!! I am not one of those people!!! But if we had actually met I'd like to think I would have remembered!! :D:D:D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

There are a lot of people that I've met in the past that remember me but I don't remember them.

Maybe I need to cut down on my beer drinking. :S:D

I read an article not long ago, talking about the fact that some people (Asperger's Syndrome, etc.) can not process facial expressions or remember faces very well. At the other end of the spectrum are people with extreme ability to remember and recall people's faces. They're called "super recognizers".

They very often "meet for the first time" people they chatted with on an elevator 2 years previously, or recognize extras in the backgrounds of movies as having worked in other shows. Many learn to tone down this amazing ability so as not to seem stalkerish.

The London police now screen their employees for this ability. They have, I believe, 6-7 people that scored very well, and they get the duty of watching video tapes from crimes, trying to make ID's of the bad guys.

Nataly

Ahhh... I had one guy say to me "well hello!! Nice to meet you again".

:D:D I took Vskydiver to her HS reunion a few years back. Not 10 feet from the rental car before I met the first of many guys who had a "thing" for her. She even had a former stalker come up and confess to following her through all of her classes.. . She pretended to remember him. :D