JohnyCrawford

Name something that is a bad idea to do naked.

How about getting a Blow job from your naked lady while you're cooking bacon naked, grease splatters on her back, she bites into your dick in reaction, and you frantically whack her in the head with the pan to get her off of you?

Pretty sure I read a story like that somewhere :S:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Liberating a police cruiser without permission...

"The chase, which at times reached speeds upward of 100mph, came to an end on Interstate 10 near Eloy, sheriff’s spokesman Mark Casey said."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4092706/Naked-woman-steals-Arizona-deputy-s-pickup-truck-leads-police-wild-100MPH-chase-crashing.html

Put up insulation. Or spray rhino liner on your truck bed.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

BillyVance

How about getting a Blow job from your naked lady while you're cooking bacon naked, grease splatters on her back, she bites into your dick in reaction, and you frantically whack her in the head with the pan to get her off of you?

Pretty sure I read a story like that somewhere :S:D

Sounds a "bit" like "World According to Garp", but without the car. ;)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

JohnyCrawford

This place has been boring lately. Let's liven it up!

Name something that is a bad idea to do naked.

I'll start.

Fry bacon.

I was at a nude campground yrs. back. Guy was frying bacon on the truck tailgate and it didn't end well. :o
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

I've followed this thread since it first went up. I've been trying to think of the best response.

I've come to the conclusion that unless you're either bathing (or showering), getting a massage or other healthcare, in bed (or otherwise having sex), pretty much anything else is pretty stupid. I won't rule out some activities that might lead up to sex like for instance greeting a partner at the door, but generic life running around naked seems incredibly fraught with danger.

My further guess is for the most part, most of us probably can't pull off the look. There are exceptions, but easily 90% of us are just not people anyone else really would want to see naked.

So, besides the physical injury, there's also the danger of some psychological trauma. If not to you, then possibly others. There is no eraser for what can't be unseen.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

There's always skinny dipping. Absolutely worth doing.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

There's always skinny dipping. Absolutely worth doing.

Wendy P.

Imma gonna file that one under both bathing and sex or at least a prelude to it. ;). Same goes for naked hot tub or sauna.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

My further guess is for the most part, most of us probably can't pull off the look. There are exceptions, but easily 90% of us are just not people anyone else really would want to see naked.

So, besides the physical injury, there's also the danger of some psychological trauma. If not to you, then possibly others. There is no eraser for what can't be unseen.

Having been to many nudist beaches/colonies, I can tell you that once you are used to people not wearing clothes, it is no more "psychologically traumatising" to see all shapes and sizes naked as it is to see them with clothes. In fact, in my opinion, there is a beauty to walking around care-free and not being subjected to constant branding and advertising and displays of wealth and/or other fashion "musts"...
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss