JohnyCrawford

Name something that is a bad idea to do naked.

quade

***Having been to many nudist beaches/colonies...

Maybe. I guess the only way for us to confirm this is to see some photos. ;)

I've never been to one. But I'm guessing there is a very strong taboo against taking pictures there.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

******Having been to many nudist beaches/colonies...

I've never been to one. But I'm guessing there is a very strong taboo against taking pictures there.

I think a series of selfies by her would suffice. ;)

j/k -- don't do that.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Nataly

***My further guess is for the most part, most of us probably can't pull off the look. There are exceptions, but easily 90% of us are just not people anyone else really would want to see naked.

So, besides the physical injury, there's also the danger of some psychological trauma. If not to you, then possibly others. There is no eraser for what can't be unseen.

Having been to many nudist beaches/colonies, I can tell you that once you are used to people not wearing clothes, it is no more "psychologically traumatising" to see all shapes and sizes naked as it is to see them with clothes. In fact, in my opinion, there is a beauty to walking around care-free and not being subjected to constant branding and advertising and displays of wealth and/or other fashion "musts"...

Nearly naked can be more "psychologically traumatizing" as the eye is drawn to the minimal clothing or so I've been told... :P

In nudist situations the eye contact level is very high. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Nataly

***My further guess is for the most part, most of us probably can't pull off the look. There are exceptions, but easily 90% of us are just not people anyone else really would want to see naked.

So, besides the physical injury, there's also the danger of some psychological trauma. If not to you, then possibly others. There is no eraser for what can't be unseen.

Having been to many nudist beaches/colonies, I can tell you that once you are used to people not wearing clothes, it is no more "psychologically traumatising" to see all shapes and sizes naked as it is to see them with clothes. In fact, in my opinion, there is a beauty to walking around care-free and not being subjected to constant branding and advertising and displays of wealth and/or other fashion "musts"...

I agree, nudity is awesome
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

quade

*********Having been to many nudist beaches/colonies...

I think a series of selfies by her would suffice. ;)

j/k -- don't do that.

Well, you are all free to *go* to a nudist beach/colony and see for yourselves :P
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Nataly

Well, you are all free to *go* to a nudist beach/colony and see for yourselves :P

Back when I was living/jumping in the IN/MI area, a couple jumpers from my DZ made a nude demo jump into a nudist colony in Roselawn, IN.
Bad: One of them femured on the jump.[:/]
Good: The EMTs didn't need to cut his jumpsuit off.:)
So I guess this was something that was a good idea to do naked.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

Back when I was living/jumping in the IN/MI area, a couple jumpers from my DZ made a nude demo jump into a nudist colony in Roselawn, IN.

I remember seeing that place. My instructor would make a point of flying low over it during my flying lessons. It was called "Naked City".

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

ryoder

I would say flying the tunnel, but for different reasons.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

TriGirl

I would say flying the tunnel, but for different reasons.

flying in the tunnel with a Borat mankini is not a great idea either, specially when one of your co-flyers decides to fly above you and crashes you into the net B|
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM