turtlespeed

Best Female skydivers ASS . . .

Where did this thread come from?:)
You know who my favorite is. :)

Well DUH - ahe is a lot of people's favorites . . .

Not mine - but a LOT of other peoples favorites . . . I can't tell you who my favorite is . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well DUH - she is a lot of people's favorites . . .

Not mine - but a LOT of other peoples favorites . . . I can't tell you who my favorite is . . .

Pillow biter?? :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Well, what's your gal doing today?:)

B|

The 3 of us are pathetic.... look what we have at home, and we still perv the forum for ass! lmao

That is what is the funniest part of these threads! I love that all of you are wanting to see one another's wives' bums, hahaha...

Is this what I have to look forward to when/if I get married someday? Hahaha! :S:D:)

I thought you WERE married. Sometimes I just can't keep people straight on here.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

OK. Since two pictures I liked happened so quickly (and I need straightening out, as usual), I'll post again.

John? The Valinda pic is my favorite. Great color. Very sexy without crossing into lascivious. The Isabelle picture is also very eye catching, colorful and provocative. However, I had garnered the impression that John and VSG were married. I have no idea where I got that from. Anyone care to explain to me where I went wrong? VSG posted on this thread that she is not married and John is posting pics of someone that does not look like VSG to me. I'm lost. Maybe the site needs a diagram for simple minds like mine. Thanks all.

Oh...sorry Turtle. I haven't been attached for quite some time and wouldn't post pics of a current or former even if I had them. But this thread appeals enough to my naughty side that I had to look. :D

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

So I'm cleared to dream about VSG? Super cool! I don't have anything to do with attached women.

So I'm cleared to dream about VSG? Super cool! I don't have anything to do with attached women.

Roger THAT.

...we're all still trying to figure out how John did it, he's an old fart about MY age, and his lovely wife is I think in her early 20's. :S:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

We need more entries!

There hasn't been anything new since March!

My contribution for your evaluation

John

Well done Sir! Well played!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Dream about her? Heck, I think you should ask her out.;) Yes, I've met her in person, and yes, she's beautiful ( and sweet and kind.) :)

I've met her too, and I concur. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Nope, JohnMitchell is married to me. 26 years June 2nd. 4 kids and thousands of jumps later we're still on our honeymoon. ;)

John! You posted my bum!!:$:o:PB|:S

OK. Since two pictures I liked happened so quickly (and I need straightening out, as usual), I'll post again.

John? The Valinda pic is my favorite. Great color. Very sexy without crossing into lascivious. The Isabelle picture is also very eye catching, colorful and provocative. However, I had garnered the impression that John and VSG were married. I have no idea where I got that from. Anyone care to explain to me where I went wrong? VSG posted on this thread that she is not married and John is posting pics of someone that does not look like VSG to me. I'm lost. Maybe the site needs a diagram for simple minds like mine. Thanks all.

Oh...sorry Turtle. I haven't been attached for quite some time and wouldn't post pics of a current or former even if I had them. But this thread appeals enough to my naughty side that I had to look. :D