shortyj

sitting airport stand-by

Let's play "Global Thermonuclear War".

Try reading the "Joke of the Day" thread. That's usually good for a few laughs.

Or go read the "DB Cooper" thread. That will keep you occupied for a really long time.

Seriously, if you skip over posts by a few specific people, there is some really fascinating info in the beginning (like the first 6 or 8 thousand posts).
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

shortyj

Also you guys could give me some jokes that I can play on crew members and passengers on the plane. Always looking to have fun.:D

A briefcase with road flares, wires and a push button, along with a note demanding $200k $1,188,567.84 and 2 parachutes would be funny...

To us anyway.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

oldwomanc6

***well I guess I'm going to Boston. Feel free to post those games though.:P

Sounds like a Kenny Loggins song.

Dave Loggins is probably used to that by now. The royalty cheques know where to go.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

******well I guess I'm going to Boston. Feel free to post those games though.:P

Sounds like a Kenny Loggins song.

Dave Loggins is probably used to that by now. The royalty cheques know where to go.

Damn.

I hate posting from my phone.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

wolfriverjoe

***Also you guys could give me some jokes that I can play on crew members and passengers on the plane. Always looking to have fun.:D

A briefcase with road flares, wires and a push button, along with a note demanding $200k $1,188,567.84 and 2 parachutes would be funny...

To us anyway.

Yikes I prob wouldn't have a job if i did that
Playtime is essential.

I work as a flight attendant sometimes we get assigned airport standby where we go sit at the airport on call. We are there for immediate work,so if someone calls in sick, miss connects, stuck in traffic, weather hits etc. the flight can still go out on time ;)

Playtime is essential.