Namowal

Noob Cartoons: Skydiving Duck

Thanks for posting (again).

These are fabulous.

And you did great on the release, once you got arched properly. No chipping or turning, nice and stable.
Great Job!!!

Please keep the story going.

One thought - Ryoder wrote:

Some of the funniest stuff I've read since Airtwardo's posts, but with much better pictures!

A cartoon of some of 'Twardo's old stories would be fabulous!

There are some really good ones in the "Scary Stories From the Old Days" thread in the History and Trivia forum.

Note: If you go looking, DO NOT open the DB Cooper thread. :)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Some of the funniest stuff I've read since Airtwardo's posts, but with much better pictures!

There are some really good ones in the "Scary Stories From the Old Days" thread in the History and Trivia forum.

Indeed!
I just got a mental image of Skydiving Duck under canopy at a night demo, being rocked by the shock wave of high explosives going off nearby.:D:D:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Indeed!
I just got a mental image of Skydiving Duck under canopy at a night demo, being rocked by the shock wave of high explosives going off nearby.:D:D:D

Or the one where he dropped the smoke canister at the football demo and had the cops get involved (and was saved by someone really cool, but if you want to know who, read it yourself :P)

Or...

just about any of them ;)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

"A cartoon of some of 'Twardo's old stories would be fabulous! There are some really good ones in the "Scary Stories From the Old Days" thread in the History and Trivia forum."

Dunno. Some of 'Twardos stories are kinda raunchy. I'm picturing a certain Cessna doing parabolas during his college days :):P...

Thanks for posting (again).

These are fabulous.

And you did great on the release, once you got arched properly. No chipping or turning, nice and stable.
Great Job!!!

Please keep the story going.

Note: If you go looking, DO NOT open the DB Cooper thread. :)

It would be fun to make cartoons out of other people's stories (if they were cool with it, of course).
Thanks again to everyone for supporting my cartoons and my AFF efforts. You made my day.
My blog with the skydiving duck cartoons.

You're an outstanding cartoonist. You need to keep publishing these and maybe get a slot in one of the magazines (Blue Skies, Parachutists, etc...) . Yep, it's that good.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

These are great! I like that even your alti is correct.

And you're doing fine. Arching is overrated anyway. Why do you think so many people freefly? No arching required. ;)

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams