Namowal

Noob Cartoons: Skydiving Duck

Here's a new one but I'm still on the ground (thanks to work) and may be on the ground for longer than I like (thanks to lack of work).

So what picture got your team the Academy Awards?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

be on the ground for longer than I like (thanks to lack of work).

So what picture got your team the Academy Awards?

"Life of Pi" (Best visual effects). That's Bill Westenhofer (the Visual Effects Supervisor, to the left) and Erik-Jan de Boer (the Animation Director, to the right) They were the Big Kahunas. I was one of many Little Kahunas.
My blog with the skydiving duck cartoons.

Sucks to hear about the job situation keeping you from jumping but dont worry youll be bqck in the air soon enough!

And thanks for another great installment of the duck. Which has become one of my all time fav reads. :)

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Sucks to hear about the job situation keeping you from jumping but dont worry youll be bqck in the air soon enough!

And thanks for another great installment of the duck. Which has become one of my all time fav reads. :)

Thanks, mutumbo! :)

... was shocked that I would agree to do a few tandems lol lol

Just a few tandems... You see, that's how they get you hooked. Just a few tandems becomes a "thing" you do "just on the weekends". Then you find yourself thinking about it more and more, and you can't wait that long. Next thing you know you're always looking up when you hear a propeller aircraft, you're doodling landing patterns at work, spending more time on DZ.com... And your money?? HA. It's not YOUR money anymore..:D

Oh yeah. I'm about as tuned in to airplane noise as wossername. I always have to stop and find it. I can usually tell the otter by sound and know when it's on its jump run, and know where to look if I hear that. The King Air is a little harder to tell apart from some of the other planes over there. Make Frank should put a loudener on it so I know when it's time to get out of bed and head over there...
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Good to hear you are on the mend. i'm sure a multi skilled duck will be able to find a way to generate an income.....good luck.

Thanks. B|
Not long ago I was considering my options and "the problem is I'm stupid when it comes to clerical skills, math, or anything useful. I'm the kind of person who solves puzzles and comes up with ideas."
Then I thought,
"You come up with ideas? Good. How about coming up with some ideas about what you're going to do next?"

rocky-dives

Just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE your blog. You're so talented!

Hey, thanks. It's been pretty dull in Ducksville thanks to my career laying an egg. I don't think I even linked to my latest post when I published it because I was a bit embarrassed as to how things turned out, but hear it is, if anyone's curious as to why I fell off the radar:

Now What?

I still have my equipment and am doing tunnel practice to keep in shape, so I will jump again, dangnabit, but maybe not as soon as I'd like.

Don't fail to link us again -- we'll git ya otherwise :P. The sky will still be here when you have time and money to take advantage of it. I've proven it a couple of times.

Work on the important stuff -- finding something to do with the bulk of your time that makes you kind of smile (at least sometimes) when you think about doing it.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I don't know if you're embarrassed about losing your job or having a skydiving accident, but don't be. Both things have happened to plenty of people around here. I'm sure you will get back on track soon!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

I don't know if you're embarrassed about losing your job or having a skydiving accident, but don't be. Both things have happened to plenty of people around here. I'm sure you will get back on track soon!

+1 Listen to Skymama .
One Jump Wonder