steveorino

Blue Skies: Black Death Hobo Nickel on Ebay

steveorino

That is a damn nice one! B|

Thank you -- I'm learning as I go

I knew a guy from Huntsville with thousands of jumps who had the classic handlebar mustache look. Looks just like him.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

Nice work.

I still have the Lincoln penny I found years ago with a hole through it, right by Lincoln's ear. :S:o:D

Hi Billy,
I believe the "Hole" is about 90* off!! The face of Abe on the coin is a profile.... Ol' J.W. shot him 'directly in back of the head" so although the hole is cool... it's off a bit!!

This was from right before 08NOV2016.......
"BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!" FBI Finds J.W. Booth "Extremely careless in the discharge of firearms!!!!"
-Stephen Green- @ "Vodka Pundit"

Another piece of trivia for ya'..... ol' Abe was the "First" President of the United States of America to be "EMBALMED!!!!!!!!!!" All the previous went down in the dirt..."Natural!!"

BSBD,
skybill-out
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

skybill

***Nice work.

I still have the Lincoln penny I found years ago with a hole through it, right by Lincoln's ear. :S:o:D

Hi Billy,
I believe the "Hole" is about 90* off!! The face of Abe on the coin is a profile.... Ol' J.W. shot him 'directly in back of the head" so although the hole is cool... it's off a bit!!

"BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!" FBI Finds J.W. Booth "Extremely careless in the discharge of firearms!!!!"

Another piece of trivia for ya'..... ol' Abe was the "First" President of the United States of America to be "EMBALMED!!!!!!!!!!" All the previous went down in the dirt..."Natural!!"

BSBD,
skybill-out

Yeah well if my recollection is right, the bullet went in behind his ear. Not dead center in the back of the head.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

******Nice work.

Hi Billy,

BSBD,
skybill-out

Yeah well if my recollection is right, the bullet went in behind his ear. Not dead center in the back of the head.

Hi Billy,
Ya' Got a good point there!!! Either way, Linc. is dead!!! 'Back of the Head, side of the head, at an obtuse angle...who the frig cares??? He's dead...However,,,, the sayin's go... the old Black people of the SOUTH usedta' say,"If ol' JohnWilkes hadn'dta' ....Ol' Abe had it all figgured' out!!"...(Quote ..the Late Brother Dave Gardner!!!!) Go figure!!?????
BSBD,
GOT GUNZ........OUTLAW!!!!,
III%,
skybill-out
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out