KawiZX900

ATTN: Ladies, do you want to see naked guy post whore glory?

normally the halflife of a thread in bonfire in about six ours. this one is exceptional in many ways and I think the op (KawiZX900) who started this one in 2002 (a time when "bonfire" was named "talkback" - speaking about hanging around in the forums longer then expected...) never thought that it would outlast his posting life hereabout....
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

grasshoppergirl

Fresh meat!

Not to sound like a DFW (dirty filthy whore) but... I don't get how women can see a nice head like that and not want to put their mouth on it.

I guess I can understand that. I feel the same way about breasts.

And...it had to be said...

How YOU doin? ;)
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Finally opened up a couple of attachments in this thread. Wondered what all the fuss was about.

In my opinion, the quality of breasts in the 'rack' thread is much better than the quality of tackle posted herein. Again...IMHO
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

LuckyMcSwervy

***I haven't seen Charity post on here in a while...

Good one! Well, maybe you'll conjure her up! B|

She's probably been busy running her private school and adding to her growing tattoo collection. Haven't talked to her in probably 2 years.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

******I haven't seen Charity post on here in a while...

Good one! Well, maybe you'll conjure her up! B|

She's probably been busy running her private school and adding to her growing tattoo collection. Haven't talked to her in probably 2 years.

Don't forget jumping. ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Since the last post was a while ago, I'm curious why this showed up at the top of the list. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I felt it was my duty to read through, ok maybe just look at all the pix. So 12 years and 63 pages worth and I only have this to say -

BEST THREAD EVER!!

More pix please :)