KawiZX900

ATTN: Ladies, do you want to see naked guy post whore glory?

I'm hoping all this time she is taking is just her prepping the nipples for the perfect shot. :D

pinch pinch ;)
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

not if she returns the favor!

I'm hoping all this time she is taking is just her prepping the nipples for the perfect shot. :D

Full breast shots are hard to take yourself. Maybe I can ask one of the people in the room with me to take one for me?

It might wake them up. They all look like they're sleeping. :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

not if she returns the favor!

Full breast shots are hard to take yourself. Maybe I can ask one of the people in the room with me to take one for me?

Tell them its for an art contest. The deadline is in 5 minutes. They'll understand! :P

See!? They are just greedy! They got nip, now its NOT enough nip in the pic, and they need MORE pics with nip. And men say women complain too much!? :P

Greedy?! I'd say we're very generous. Even making deposits for future nip pics. :P

It used to be guys were man enough to post their whatnotts without going thru- another poster....:P

Most the females and some male posters were always thankful for any photos that got posted no matter how big, small clipped, pierced, shaved, curved, or limp their members-whatnotts were. just remember that when looking at the boobies that we share in the other thread. ;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

It used to be guys were man enough to post their whatnotts without going thru- another poster....:P

Most the females and some male posters were always thankful for any photos that got posted no matter how big, small clipped, pierced, shaved, curved, or limp their members-whatnotts were. just remember that when looking at the boobies that we share in the other thread. ;)

AMEN!!!!

I've never taken that sort of pic. Never will. To post it on the internet? Ha!
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

AMEN!!!!

Whoa whoa......some of us are just taking precautions as our jobs might monitor that kind of stuff. Some of us might appreciate someone trying to help me *err I mean some of us being anonymous :)
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

See!? They are just greedy! They got nip, now its NOT enough nip in the pic, and they need MORE pics with nip. And men say women complain too much!? :P

Greedy?! I'd say we're very generous. Even making deposits for future nip pics. :P

Dude, you just dont get it do you....

there is a greater goal here than just getting some boobie pics on the internet.... if you want boobie pics im sure you can find heaps of them on the internet.

think of this thread as advertising, you show off your goods, then when your at a boogie later, the ladies that like your goods migth come play with them.
They may even let you touch thier boobies :P
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)